Svetlampo4ka Publish time 2018-4-22 02:48

Edited by Svetlampo4ka at 2018-4-21 21:55

static/image/common/user_online.gif Svetlampo4ka static/image/common/clock.gif 2018-4-21 00:21
Good day! I've changed my password and added the security question. In opera browser I could and can ...
A solution has been found. When you can't log in via Firefox you need to:
1. Go into options
2. Go into Security
3. Switch History to "Firefox will use Custom Settings for History"
4. Make sure that Accept Cookies from websites and Accept Cookies from Third Parties are turned on and set to Always
5. Check that Pindiy isn't in exceptons
6. Go into "Show Cookies" and delete everything that has Pindiy in its name

After all of this you should be able to login properly.

dhl1010 Publish time 2018-4-22 04:51

Thank you for letting me know!

stitch.forever Publish time 2018-4-27 07:12

I just logged in and noticed someone has used about 10,000 of my Gold Coins and downloaded alot of stuff that I didn't purchase! I changed my password and added a security question! Is there anyway to see who was doing this? Will changing my password and adding a security question prevent this from happening? I mean 10,000 coins was alot of work to earn! Is there anyway to get my 10,000 Gold back???? Really upset right now!!! :@:@:@:@:@:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q

Turquoise Publish time 2018-4-27 22:08

static/image/common/user_online.gif stitch.forever static/image/common/clock.gif 2018-4-27 01:12
I just logged in and noticed someone has used about 10,000 of my Gold Coins and downloaded alot of s ...

If they transfered from your account I can see... I checked there is no move like that.... There is no other way "stole" any gold coins from your account...

If they captured your account you should see under page "abnormal country" notices... Did you see? Did you get this IP number? It is very important.... If you find again... Please take a screenshot.... I can ban that IP and we can learn who did this....

Do you right remember your gold coins amount?

you done good with change password and add a security questions....

I am talking about people : They captured account and change the password ... User never reach account again.... If any user face this problem , They must tell me and I can help them ....

I am talking about bad guys are chasing to us not users or user gold coins...

carebear1 Publish time 2018-4-30 13:52

Thanks for the heads up!

Grimm Publish time 2018-4-30 22:56

Non riesco ad accedere con il mio account, ho chiesto una nuova password ma mi arriva una mail con segni strani, cosa posso fare? Il mio nikname era nausica.

Turquoise Publish time 2018-5-1 00:36

static/image/common/user_online.gif Grimm static/image/common/clock.gif 2018-4-30 16:56
Non riesco ad accedere con il mio account, ho chiesto una nuova password ma mi arriva una mail con s ...

Ciao;

Posso inviare una nuova password alla tua unica "e-mail registrata"

Si inizia con "nau ......... @ libero.it" (Se non ricordi, posso inviare il nome completo di questa e-mail con un messaggio privato)

Sto inviando una nuova password a questa e-mail

--------------

Hi;

I can send new password to your only "registered e-mail"

It start with "[email protected]" (If you don't remember I can send full name of this e-mail by private message)

I am sending new password to this e-mail

nausica Publish time 2018-5-1 02:19

static/image/common/user_online.gif Grimm static/image/common/clock.gif 2018-4-30 22:56
Non riesco ad accedere con il mio account, ho chiesto una nuova password ma mi arriva una mail con s ...

Grazie mille, problema risolto!

Labrador6234 Publish time 2018-5-2 00:18

merci pour l'information

alfie Publish time 2018-5-7 10:09

thank you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
View full version: Announcement! For your security!!!