PinDIY.com

Title: Anonymus posting [Print this page]

Author: Anonymous    Time: 2017-8-7 00:34
Title: Anonymus posting
Unfortunately I suddenly have followers, how can I stop them?
How can I post anonymous now, because they see who I am

This message I got:
Nobody listen to you, but there are more than Add feed interaction, and they will listen to you :)

That is paradox, post anonymous and the follower know, who posted the chart.
Author: Jane Doe    Time: 2017-8-7 04:37
I don't think you understand, even if you have followers they can't see what patterns that you have posted! I know it can be confusing because when you look at your page you can see everything that you have posted, however if I look that information is not available to me or your followers. The only people that can see what you share anonymously is the Admin and moderators. This is true, I've worked as a moderator at another forum that uses this exact software and they have anonymous posting also.

To repeat, only ADMIN and MODERATORS are able to see what you post anonymously other than you! Not even followers can see that, don't let them scare you!

Author: greenteas    Time: 2017-8-7 18:37
Followers are people who follow you and spy on you, what you do.
Why should there are be followers, if they do not spy on you?

I don't think it's like you wanna tell me.
Author: Jane Doe    Time: 2017-8-9 13:29
I know what followers are, I've had quite a few in the past when people could see what I shared. That has changed with anonymous sharing however and it really doesn't make a lot of sense to follow anyone unless reading posts in here, blogs and the like are of interest.

*shrug* I have nothing to gain or lose by telling you the truth, but have it your way if you must. Keep in mind though that the more you react, the more they probably like it. Its usually a control/bully type thing.

Good luck!

Welcome to PinDIY.com (http://www.pindiy.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4