Search
Hot search: Russian Crochet
View: 44603|Reply: 493
Collapse the left

Pattern Maker PRO 4.08 - Full Version-English/Russian

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-3-16 06:52
| Show all posts
Here is a question for all who have downloaded this version. Have any of you had trouble adding new beads to the palette? Just tried adding new beads for the first time and keep getting an error message. I can add new blends and floss, just not beads.:Q

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-17 11:19
| Show all posts
For those of you who have downloaded this version and it won't let you enter new beads manually after re-downloading several times, you will need to get the 4.06 version. I don't understand the problem with this version and my computer. I'm running windows7 so I wouldn't see where there would be a problem, but no matter how many times I downloaded and tried again, it still would not let me manually add new beads. This may not seem like much of a problem, but if a brand new bead on the market shows up in a pattern you want to repaint, you won't be able to add it. This message is not for everyone, just those who can't get the beads to add. Many people have downloaded this version and have no problems at all. This is just for those lucky few who have a computer that evidently is not compatible with the 4.08 version. I had downloaded the 4.07 version and the same problem exists. I've found the 4.06 works fine with no problems adding beads, it just may not have an updated floss and beads brands. Hope this helps anyone who has run into this problem with the 4.08 version.

Comments

Your very welcome! :)  Post time 2016-3-18 02:08
evenflo09, Thanks! I'm running Windows 10 but had the exact problem you did, and your solution fixed my problem as well!  Post time 2016-3-18 01:40
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 07:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075859 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list