Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 715|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

Activate Email Task

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-3-8 22:31 |Read mode
Hello !

I'm new here. I tried to do the Activate Email Task but I never got an email. I even changed the mail adress and it still didn't word. :(
Do you know what's wrong ?

Comments

Old/Solved topic  Post time 2017-8-23 10:03

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-3-11 21:09
| Show all posts
Edited by TeagansMommom at 2017-3-11 08:39

@Apolline @MDF
[size=44.1709px]Good morning all!  I, as the two of you, am a new member who is experiencing the same problem. I have tried unsuccesfully, to confirm my email address for Six consecutive days now to 3 seperate addresses. I have been unable to find any helpful information on this matter, and from reading your thread replies, it seems neither of you have either. So, my question is this, would either of you possibly have figured out what the "elusive secret" is to getting this to work or, have either of you by some stroke of luck, had a moderator, an experienced member, or ANYONE for that matter, reach out to you with help in resolving this problem? My gut instinct says that, both of you are probably just as confused and frustrated as I am with this problem, but any help you may be able to offer, would be very much appreciated. Thanks a million, and have a great day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-1 03:15
| Show all posts
@Apolline

Hey Apolline, it occurred to me after PM'ing you the other day, that you may not be able to use that feature yet. And after stopping by your Home Space today, I realized that, that was in fact the case. So, now that our "My Problem" Thread is back and you're able reply to me through here, please let me know if your still looking for help activating/verifying your email address, and I will gladly walk you through it.  ; )

Kind Regards,

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-12 01:01
| Show all posts
Apolline 2017-3-11 10:30
I haven't found a solution to this problem  And I gave up.

@Apolline

Hello again! I thought you might like, to take a look at the Thread "MODERATOR HELP PLEASE" that I just posted in the "My Problem" Forum. I made note in that post, that you and MDF, had also posted a request for help 3 days ago and that none had been received. So....fingers crossed, maybe we will get some attention this time.  :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-12 00:19
| Show all posts
Apolline 2017-3-11 10:30
I haven't found a solution to this problem  And I gave up.

@Apolline

I'm close to giving up myself, but before I do that, I'm going to try posting 1 last thread. IF... and that's a big if, I manage to get any useful information, I will be sure to share it with you immediately! Thanks for responding back to me so quickly.  :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-1 03:23
| Show all posts
MDF 2017-3-8 10:34
Same thing has happened to me

@MDF

Hey there MDF! I've managed to work through the problem with activating our email address on my own, so if you're still having problems with yours, just reply back to me, and I will be happy to walk you through getting yours fixed too.  ; )

Kind Regards,

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-12 04:16
| Show all posts
Did you click on Apply?

Really, I don't know how I did it, but I click some buttons and one day my task was completed.
But did none of you had an email with an activation link?
I'm a member since December 28 2016 and between my registration and the email were 6 hours.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-11 01:14
| Show all posts
I don't think you get an email for this task.
I had one email untill now and that was the one to activate my account.

Go to My Center > Task > Completed Tasks and you can see what you already finished.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-11 23:30
| Show all posts
TeagansMommom 2017-3-11 21:09
Edited by TeagansMommom at 2017-3-11 08:39

@Apolline @MDF

I haven't found a solution to this problem :( And I gave up.

Now I hope a moderator see this thread and help us !

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-11 23:27
| Show all posts
KarinsCreations 2017-3-11 01:14
I don't think you get an email for this task.
I had one email untill now and that was the one to act ...

Thanks for your help, but for me this task is still not finished !

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-23 21:52
| Show all posts
TeagansMommom 2017-3-31 20:23
@MDF

Hey there MDF! I've managed to work through the problem with activating our email address o ...

same problem here, still not allowed to pm so i wrote here.

Comments

Hey there Nowsy, I got your post, and as soon as I can, I'll write up step by step directions for you, on how to activate it. I see that you're fairly new, so I'm going to attempt to attach  Post time 2017-5-23 23:56
screen shots of each step, to help you along. However, I must admit, that I've not been extremely successful in multiple attachments to 1 post in the past. So..fingers crossed! ; ) Talk soon. Vicki  Post time 2017-5-23 23:56

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-13 17:48
| Show all posts

Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey CANU

Customs Anti Narcotics Unit (CANU) on Thursday last,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey, in collaboration with officers from Seafreight Shipping Ltd intercepted nine packets of compressed marijuana abroad one of their vessels,Atlanta Falcons Jersey, the MV Stadt Luneburg,NFL Jerseys Outlet, arriving in Guyana.  Initial intelligence indicated that there was a strong possibility that drugs would be placed onboard the vessel,Wholesale China Jerseys, so contact was made with Seafreight and their agents.When the boat arrived on Thursday last,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey, a search was conducted and the drugs with a total weight of five kilos,Arizona Diamondbacks Fernando Rodney Jersey, and an estimated street value of G$400,David Njoku Jersey,000,Andrew Desjardins Jersey, was found.According to a press release,Cheap Jerseys From China, the collaboration with the Security arm of Seafreight Shipping Ltd,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, resulted in previous finds and CANU would continue to work with Seafreight and their Agents to ensure that the maritime service through Guyana’s ports remains secure.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-6 13:11
| Show all posts
Could you help me too, I haven't been able to do mine yet,  and wasn't sure how to do it please. Step by step would be great thankyou

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-29 23:20
| Show all posts
I never got an activation email that I know of either??

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-24 02:27
| Show all posts
I'm having same problem , been a member 4 or 5 days . I never got an email from pindiy

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-13 22:27
| Show all posts
KarinsCreations 2017-3-12 04:16
Did you click on Apply?

Really, I don't know how I did it, but I click some buttons and one day my  ...

Yes, I clicked on apply.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-13 22:26
| Show all posts
TeagansMommom 2017-3-12 01:01
@Apolline

Hello again! I thought you might like, to take a look at the Thread "MODERATOR HELP PL ...

Hello !

I'll take a look at your thread !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 03:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.127183 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list