View: 1284|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

Why so many files ????

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-6-15 16:29
| Show all posts
Edited by zephyr at 2017-6-15 09:40

I think you miss understand.
You can make different rar or zip files. I can make a rar from all the pages in one rar, than you get partitions (for example part 1, part 2 etc.) You can choose this setting in the programm you use to make a rar (I use Winrar). All partitions are connected with each other, that's why you think that in all of the partitions are the same pages, but that's not true, believe me, I'll know :) Unpack/open the first rar and you have all. This is because you can up-load here till 10 Mb per file.
In this case you must download all the partitions or else it will not work/unpack.

And you can make separate rar files. For example each file of 9 Mb and give them a name, for example CSC 1, CSC 2 etc.
In this case you can download one rar if you want and unpack this and it will work.

You can make rars smaller by putting the pages first in a PDF before making a rar.

I hope I told it clearly so you understand, because English is not my native language :)

Comments

I just read, that she prefers a complete magazine. But 1 magzine doesn't fit in 10Mb, so she has to download more rars. How many pages do fit in a 10 Mb rar? 10? 15?  Post time 2017-6-15 19:25
i think rocky wants separate pages to be in separate archives, it's like splitting a book into chapters and putting them into individual archives. in that way one won't have to download all parts (=  Post time 2017-6-15 19:07

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-15 19:51
| Show all posts
Edited by zephyr at 2017-6-15 12:58
rocky 2017-6-15 07:46
This is completely wront. You just have to separate the magazine into several parts without giving ...

I think I know what you mean.
When you open rar part 1, you see the page numbers (for example) 1 untill 50.
When you open rar part 2, you see the page numbers 10 till 50,.
When you open rar part 3, you see the page numbers 20 till 50 etc.

Why is this? Well, as I said in an other comment, open rar 1 and you have all the pages, you don't have to open the rest of the rars, if it is like this. (It's not always this way!!)
Why multiple rars? That's because they are connected with each other, because here on this site you can't up-load a file bigger than 10 Mb, so you split the Mb's in multiple rars.
That is why there are more than one rar and that is why they are connected with each other.
I myself, have PDF's of magazines who are 60 or even 70 Mb, so maybe you understand now why you have to split them.
How I do that? I select all the pages, click the right mouse button and select add to archive, fill in everything you want and also "split rars till 9Mb" (10 doesn't exist in my Winrar), click OK and everything is going by itself, before you know you have 7 or how many rars you need. When one rar is missing in this row, the whole thing worthless.
That's how it works :)
Bewaren
Bewaren
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 03:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086537 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list