Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
View: 445|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Too many logos and water marks on pattern to translate

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-8-7 12:55 |Read mode
http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... 6&fromuid=82234

I bought this pattern last year and have a Bounty for it in English. I hired a translator and she could not see the words of the pattern through all the logos and other mess. Does anyone one have a clearer pattern for this doll? or is there a way to remove all the background words so the pattern is legible? Thank you in advance!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-8-17 14:29
| Show all posts
If you have PSP (Paint Shop Pro, any version from say 7 up)  installed on your machine, that should be able to discern layers and remove the watermarks.  I understand some people want to get credit for what they upload or want to keep it FROM BEING uploaded but to make the pattern illegible is insane.  I used to watermark my uploads but in very tiny print in the lower right hand corner of the page where there is no print.  I did it because I wanted to see how and where my uploads traveled LOL.  I can't be bothered anymore.  I hope you get it removed to the point where it can be translated :-)  Good luck!

Comments

Thank you!  Post time 2017-9-7 10:06
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-15 18:11
| Show all posts
there is something like PDFescape i think its called like that and that can clear everything also the watermarks i hope its not wrong to tell this

Comments

Thank you, I will look for it!  Post time 2017-9-7 10:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-9 18:55
| Show all posts
Edited by coffee-holic at 2017-8-9 18:59

this pattern is not available on the forum available, so i can't say for sure.
but depending on the type of file - if it's not a bad scan, but rather "alive" editable in pro version of Adobe acrobat it is possible to remove all the mess.

Comments

Thanks for the help. Yes, it is a mess and the money it would cost for a translation is too high...not worth it. I have never heard of finereader. I only download stuff. Ha ha ha!  Post time 2017-8-12 03:54
i mean - much time is needed to prepare the text for translation. but on the whole fine reader distinguishes the text of the pattern good enough.  Post time 2017-8-9 19:17
ok, i found the file, it is a scan. and an ugly one. i tried finereader software, it recognizes the text alright, but there will be a lot of work in making this file nice and readable.  Post time 2017-8-9 19:16

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-17 01:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.168130 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list