This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-2 05:05
| Show all posts

If time can turn the clock back......

< br   > the four years of university life, campus we are love drunk, listen to the insects, common to see the fall leaves, appreciate snow elegant beauty, meet the beauty of spring, to see the life of the green.
after ten years, I still do business, children be clever and sensible in your training, understanding. Suddenly one day received your message, you got cancer has by the late, I resolutely give up everything, back to your side, you skinny, such as wood, not to the past of the elegant, beautiful. I tried to save your life, for you to find the best hospital, advanced technology, but still treatment late, could not keep you......
if I could go back in time, I will cherish you and have!
life is removed, time is gone forever. Remember we met the beautiful campus, you comb a ponytail, wearing a pink plaid shirt, a short blue pleated skirts, especially elegant. You on the playground with classmates Huange and laughing, happened to be passing your eyes meet, in my heart ripples, so to tell you love. Thus began the we love trip...
< p > the moment, leaving only my personal TianHuangDeLao, have the good times, now only become my own memories, if time could turn the clock back,golden goose outlet, back to our light is the first son said, I wouldn't be so selfish,chaussure tn pas cher, capricious, as feisty, and you moisten with foam, courteous, ten figures buckle, slowly getting old. And other old time to the countryside is the most beautiful place, build a beautiful house, every day to see the sunrise, listen to the birds sing. See the bees gather honey, watching the beautiful sunset sunset! Now you have been in another world......
< p > remember, go outside the campus street walk, you buy an ice cream for me, and I grew up in rural areas, children in the mountain, take in the hand does not know how to eat, look at you a little bit of licking,chaussure supra pas cher, and I three two to finish it, and then put the egg roll shell thrown into the dustbin. And you will not laugh at me,hogan scarpe, then you eat ice cream cone shell plug into my mouth, I am sorry, bow chewing...
it has graduated from University, we went into the wedding hall. At that time I promise our love enduring as the universe forever.
< p > married our lovely daughter was born, with the passage of time, my business is getting better and better, so slowly lost myself, often and friends eat, drink, no longer accompany you, gradually less concern about you. And every day you take my daughter,golden goose outlet, take her to school, housework. With the expansion of the heart, I have already had another woman,scarpe hogan outlet, so we eventually divorced.
Related Articles:

There is a feeling, pure, dee

Grandpa's old age

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-16 01:24
| Show all posts
MD144 Aphrodite Mermaid

x

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-17 17:59
| Show all posts
NC223 Zenia

NC224 Eva

x

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-23 21:49
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing. They are so beautyful.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 20:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053456 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list