| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: GloriaNight
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] i\'m converting cs-patterns into beads (for stramin)

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-3-8 06:30
| Show all posts
OMG - I had to resort to using what sounds like teen talk, but just gosh darn gorgeous!  I wouldn't be able to do the beads because of my eyesight (we won't mention my lack of patience either), but I bet there would be an "audience" for this type of pattern design.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-3-8 16:29
| Show all posts
Thanks for the opinions.
I tried some programs for patterns, but I'm with MacOS, and most of them for Win... Soooo I used paper and own fantasy, collecting colors :) That's why it takes a lot of time to make computer-version :$
May be start with fishes. But how to make proper chart, if I use noname low-cost beads :) I can write close colors for it... in this case all pictures will be different, because you'll take different beads ;P
Of course, you can try to convert some patterns yourself. While working with stramin I found, that making rows to the left then to the right I need to remember, that some places will need moving to the other side. If work with textile or any aida - you haven't this problem, but have another :))))) you'll need hoop (or how it's in english... frame), and sometimes very big one, because of beads. Also you need to work (on stramin it is very important moment) only with rows or with columns and never change the direction :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-5-14 12:02
| Show all posts
wow! I love it! You are an artist!
I too like embroidery with beads but in my country it is difficult to find good quality and colors. I'll be very careful if I find something that can be useful for you.

Comments

If you think, that in Russia we have enough instruments, books and normal people for being hand-made worker, you will be surprised... and mistaken I have problems with some instruments... also with  Details Reply Post time 2013-5-14 14:48

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-5-14 14:48
| Show all posts

If you think, that in Russia we have enough instruments, books and normal people for being hand-made worker, you will be surprised... and mistaken :)
I have problems with some instruments... also with not expensive beads - our shops like to work with profit 500-1500 (!) %
And I can not sell here anything... now I VERY hardly need it, because I have no place for living with daughter, but... I'm in Russia: no normal paypal, only visa-to-visa, no normal post service - national post AWFUL, other services more than expensive... toooooo many problems, so nobody from other country wants to think about them, and nobody from Russia wants to pay normal money for work :))))

Of course I'll be glad to find some help in normal world :))))

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-5-14 14:51
| Show all posts
Excuse me, I'm (like we say in Russia) "sitting on baggage" now... So can not make the fish bead-pattern... running and trying to find the way not to start living nowhere...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-12 12:46
| Show all posts
I like beads with my cross stitch, so think your patterns are very nice.  :D

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-17 18:47
| Show all posts
thanks. but i again have no time for making it in computer... :( seems need to look for new place for living... again on the street

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-22 03:19
| Show all posts
Отредактировано: GloriaNight, 2013-8-21 23:23

Oh, I had no time for this work for few months, but now can become closer to finish :)

nickolay1.JPG nikolay2.JPG

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-22 07:12
| Show all posts
Ładne,cudo,piękne,podoba mi się ,dziękuję :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-22 08:07
| Show all posts
Que interesante este tema, no lo había visto nunca y quizás algún día me decida probar a hacerlo pero no tengo ni idea de como puedes hacer los patrones

Comments

excuse me, i'm more english-speaking, than other languages, except russian, of course ;))))) still can't find time for converting paper-patterns into computed. but can give you some small advises: 1)  Details Reply Post time 2013-8-22 16:15

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 03:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068917 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list