Post time: 2014-1-12 22:15
| Show all posts
cardboard cards and floss bags.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-23 10:44
| Show all posts
Thanks for the great thread and great ideas!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-24 05:43
| Show all posts
I use bobbing in a plastic box sorted by color number

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-24 07:17
| Show all posts
I use small zip lock bags from the $1 store and put one in each baggie and the treads that I cut off right straight back in as I stitch.  I have a main storage plastic container with dividers that I store them in numerically and then when I work on a project I have a project plastic container that I pull out each required floss and keep it in there until the project is done then I re-file the floss back, so I inventory what I have before going to buy new floss when I start a project

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-8-25 20:04
| Show all posts
I keep my floss in little baggies, and have recently put them into containers and separated them with cardboard 'tabs' they are in numerical order and I hope one day to have the entire DMC collection :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-6 05:06
| Show all posts
I used the bobbin method a few years back, but found out I dislike the folds in the floss. Now I use small Ziploc bags and sort them in numerical order.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-6 15:40
| Show all posts
good thoughts to know

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-19 22:42
| Show all posts
very nice. Thanks a lot <3

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-21 10:39
| Show all posts
I keep mine in mini tubs - 15 colours of thread per tub

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-24 22:04
| Show all posts
I also have mine on bobbins and in a plastic organizer. I've written the numbers on the bobbins though there are also stickers you can buy to put on them - I've read they tend to fall off so I'll stick with Sharpie. My grandmother made a suggestion to me the other day which I've started doing since I'm about to have multiple projects going on. I have a gallon ziploc bag that I have my chart, floss for that project and project itself in so everything is right there together. Of course you can't very well put larger pieces in the bag, but it works well for what I'm working on right now and I have it in a wooden crate next to the couch where I stitch.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 04:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054542 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list