| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: tcca
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] How to grid faster? Need tips..

[Copy link]
Post time: 2014-2-12 20:43
| Show all posts
Hi I use easy count guideline thread.  It's like fishing line but red!  You can locate on rseasycountdotcom I  have found over time to only grid the area I'm working on to save time BUT when I did the whole thing it was done and i didn't need to think about it again. The one thing I would suggest is not to have two threads of line in one hole (if that makes sense) It's up to you if you do over five threads or two, but all my projects are now done using this stuff.  I am a bit sad and keep the longer pieces to use over again.  It pulses out so easily, leaving no marks at all.  Hope this helps

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-8-25 20:01
| Show all posts
I use sewing pins to count off every 10 across the top, and down one side. I then use fishing line come up stitch nine, and go down stitch two. I do them all one way - 'matching' with the row above. Then I go back the other way and end up with little + at the corners of each 10x10 square

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-8 21:58
| Show all posts
I gridded my fabric with washable pens by 10's or just following the stitch count on the pattern so I will not make a mistake. I will just based my marks on what the grid in the pattern.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 06:50
| Show all posts
Following this thread

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 02:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064248 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list