Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2015-2-20 02:26
| Show all posts
You can still small talk on the main page a bit, but movies and holidays and all that is now supposed to go here.  

Comments

That's new to me..  Details Reply Post time 2015-7-17 11:56
AMW
That really is unfair to the rest of us who are not any of the above chat forums and who would then feel that are either butting in with our non-regional input, and would by the nature of things be sl  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-20 02:41

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 02:29
| Show all posts
grandmother 2015-2-19 10:03
Thank you Rachel!  I think as long as we talk in it every day it will stay on top Sundrop.  In daily ...

holy moly Grandma... You have been missed.. Im so glad to see you here.. did you  check all the good graphic and messages i have been sending you..  Hows your  cold doing..  Im estatic.. to see  you today..  oh shooks.. yea you been missed . welcome back

Comments

Yes I saw them and thanked you so much, I was so missing everybody too. I am a bit better but still pretty sick, I hope to be better every day!  Post time 2015-2-20 02:33

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-2-20 02:31
| Show all posts
I think we all are, Minnie.  :)

Comments

Thank you sweetie, I missed everybody, was just too sick to come on here, I couldn't get on to just get tasks, I did once a day but that was all, just no energy.  Post time 2015-2-20 02:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 02:32
| Show all posts
Racheal   question for you if we are going to mae a new thread.. we  would we be using  daily  chatter..   you know what i am meaning  when you post something  nw.. there abox where  we cliick.. daily chat..  or would this  how it  going to  work.. just asking.. dang I  hope im not asking  a stupid  question now.. LOL

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 02:38
| Show all posts
Hugs and kisses to all of you, it's time this old bird went back to bed, I've been on longer than I should have today.

Comments

Grandmother if your gonna try and catch sundrop.. your gonna have to use some witts about it lmaoooooooooo  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-24 08:19
Sundrop, you little booger, I'm gonna get you yet! LOL  Post time 2015-2-22 21:28
Take it easy grandmother - we'll keep your chair warm for you!  Post time 2015-2-21 01:20
Sorry to hear you've been sick! *gentle hug*  Post time 2015-2-20 21:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 02:41
| Show all posts
RachelBiser 2015-2-19 19:26
You can still small talk on the main page a bit, but movies and holidays and all that is now suppose ...

That really is unfair to the rest of us who are not any of the above chat forums and who would then feel that are either butting in with our non-regional input, and would by the nature of things be slightly excluded.
Can't help feeling that there aught to be started a None-of-the-Above Chat for the rest where anyone who didn't fit into anyof the other chat forums could go. I also want to be able to talk about movies and weather, but without feeling like butting in from the other side of the pond. And when you discuss stores or sales, obviously you will all know what you are talking about. Nothing wrong with that, just beginning to feel like this forum is becoming fragmented and I don't belong with any of the pieces.

Comments

You can join our little group. We're a friendly bunch!  Post time 2015-7-18 06:40
I totally agree with AMW - the non American and non foreign language speaking members are now just floating around dipping in to other forums but not really belonging to any of them! It's a shame!  Post time 2015-2-21 22:25
I think this is a way to keep the forums cleared of a lot of small babble-threads, that's all. :)  Post time 2015-2-20 21:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 20:47
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse 2015-2-19 13:25
Umm is this a new group type of thing Racheal.. Funny  that you mentions  this.. as before I came he ...

my  birthday is march  the  3rd  sundrop I only  celebrated  my  birthdaty  twice in my life

Comments

March 3rd is a dear day to me Minnie, it's the birthday of someone very special to me who has passed away. I'd love to celebrate it with you.  Post time 2015-2-22 21:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 23:57
| Show all posts
I guess we Americans talk too much - we were given out own thread ;P   Good morning everyone.  I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.  I am so glad this week is almost over.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-2-21 00:10
| Show all posts
Hi, good morning.  Hope it warms up soon!

Comments

Hailing here and cold wind from the North....................!  Post time 2015-2-22 00:47

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-21 01:28
| Show all posts
It's more about separating the craft chatter from all the other daily chitter-chatter.
I'm like you AMW a stateless chatroom person:'( - so I've now declared myself an adopted American...........;P
Is that alright with the rest of you guys.???:o

Comments

ok Ive lost a few days on here who is AMW...  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-24 08:35
heck yea thats totally fince iwth me.. i have no citizenship in canada.. or in the country im in born in..so they actually exclussively call ma a PIRATE.. GOOGLE IT .. hialrious .. but i have  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-24 08:21
Thanks grandmother............... thought I might still be sat in Daily Chatter twiddling my thumbs..........!!  Post time 2015-2-22 00:46
Lucy, you know we want you here and we want AMW here too, America is made of many Nations anyway so you both fit right in, in my opinion!  Post time 2015-2-21 22:41

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 08:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.120825 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list