Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-2-24 08:21
| Show all posts
LucyLocket 2015-2-20 12:28
It's more about separating the craft chatter from all the other daily chitter-chatter.
I'm like you ...

heck yea   thats totally  fince iwth me.. i  have no citizenship in canada.. or  in the country im in born in..so  they actually exclussively  call ma a PIRATE.. GOOGLE IT .. hialrious .. but i have been  voting sine  1972

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-24 08:24
| Show all posts
  I want you to have a nice day.. Im in and out of  chat .. and surfing as we ll..  t hey  been giving ,e radiation and chemo.. so im a bit sluggish though.. im sart though  got the puke  bucket  between my  feeet so we  dont  misse each other. My  daughter  put a happy face on the pail and a sad one on the other side ... lol

have a nice day.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-24 08:35
| Show all posts
LucyLocket 2015-2-20 12:28
It's more about separating the craft chatter from all the other daily chitter-chatter.
I'm like you ...

ok Ive lost a few days on here who is  AMW...

Comments

She - well I presume she's female - is someone who has posted on the forums for the past few weeks who obviously isn't American!  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-24 20:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-24 20:00
| Show all posts
AMW 2015-2-20 00:23
Hmmm, as an half-breed ex-pat living in Europe, may I ask something? What about the rest of us???? W ...

I think it may have been better to have an English speaking chat room then people who predominantly speak English can join in and people who wish to improve their skills can do the same.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-24 20:02
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse 2015-2-24 08:35
ok Ive lost a few days on here who is  AMW...

She - well I presume she's female - is someone who has posted on the forums for the past few weeks who obviously isn't American!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-24 20:31
| Show all posts
Edited by AMW at 2015-2-24 13:32

Sorry was away for the weekend. And I really didn't know what to say. On the one hand I do feel that for the Americans there might be an advantage in having their own chat for what is purely regional oriented. But I also feel that we should also have a general international chat room for everyone, but perhaps keep separate from the rest of the free talk, so that can remain more craft oriented.
That way we could all still come together, catch up, and Free Talk would remain for craft and forum issues. Just an idea...:)

Comments

Count me in - I don't know how many Brits there are on here..........????  Post time 2015-2-25 00:42
AMW
Thanks. Let's hope more agree so it happens.  Post time 2015-2-24 20:43
I totally agree with you AMW.  Post time 2015-2-24 20:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-24 20:56
| Show all posts
Clara56 2015-2-22 19:31
Hello I am Italian, I can pass from you sometime? and excuse me for my mistakes,:lovelin ...

Than you ,the weather in florida was nice,it was spring ,I like Florida I could live there,I went to Florida for my daughter's wedding with american boy yessssssssssssssss

Comments

Congratulations to the married couple! And, yes, I could live there also!!  Post time 2015-2-25 00:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-25 08:29
| Show all posts
birthdays are the best!  can i crash this thread?  haha I'm half american, half australian.  i moved back to australia almost five years ago now, but grew up between the two countries.  hoping to make it back in Nov when a group I'm a part of are having a big national get together and then if i am back for that might as well go to the 10 year high school reunion because its at the same time.  haha!  I was born in IL, two months later to ID then AUS then MA now back to AUS.  ;P

Comments

Crash away sallimac!  Post time 2015-2-26 18:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-26 10:33
| Show all posts
where is everybody?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-26 18:47
| Show all posts
Keeping out of the line of fire...............;P

duckingmissiles.jpg

Comments

I get so lost with this.. they send me messages.. i need to use American Chat.. I feel so bad.. that 'm not doing it right.. and of course Lost as well.. but its not a complaint..I am not one for c  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-27 02:01

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 03:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.136477 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list