Forgot password?
 Register
Author: lnd
Collapse the left

[Knitting] knitting without seams

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-8-5 21:54
| Show all posts
hi, you can do search on google, but if you like i can put here some link ( i think it is possible here...)

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-15 14:51
| Show all posts
I learned to knit in the round from an Elizabeth Zimmerman dvd.  I think it's called Knitting Workshop.  It was really good. There's also a book.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-31 08:36
| Show all posts
If you go to you tube, do a search for magic loop knitting. This is a really good way to knit in the round.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-10 07:28
| Show all posts
I agree with loveinspanish that Elizabeth Zimmerman is one of the better teachers out there.  Knitting without Tears and The Knitter's Workshop are 2 of the best beginner's books with DVD out there. I wish I they were available when I was learning how to knit, and knit in the round.

Knitting needles are a very personal choice.  What ever needle you like using is the needle for you.  If they are sold at a knitting shop near you Chiaogoo knitting needles (fixed circular, interchangeable, straights, and double points) are one of the best quality needles available, but they don't cost a fortune.  I use them exclusively now, because the quality is so good, and the price is really good too. (Where I am a fixed Addi circular needle costs $24 and a ChiaoGoo of the same size and length costs $7. Big difference but as far as I'm concerned, the Chiaogoo are the better quality.  The cables are fantastic.  Just my opinion.)  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-16 22:50
| Show all posts
I started knitting 'in the round' about 3 months ago.  I purchased a set of Bamboo circulars from china - 10 different sizes for about £6 - and watched lots of you tube videos.  It took a while especially as I have always held one needle against my body and the size of circulars does not allow this so it was like learning a totally new method of holding the needles.  It is well worth persevering, ( I was about to give up then  it all fell in place ) the end result is so much neater, very little sewing. If you get frustrated just put it aside for a couple of days and try again, you will get there in the end. Re needles I have just ordered another cheap set of bamboo circulars from china so I have a spare set, I really like them.  
Good luck !

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-27 17:00
| Show all posts
Tesekurler

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-4 06:41
| Show all posts
This is a really good way to knit in the round.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-10 23:45
| Show all posts
At first I was really afraid to try magic loop circular knitting, but it turned out to be very easy! It's much less fiddly than double pointed needles, although I still get laddering sometimes.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-20 03:30
| Show all posts
good luck!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-2-18 04:07
| Show all posts
interesting, thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 20:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039843 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list