Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: Slige
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] Using Tablet or Computer to stitch

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-7-19 11:43
| Show all posts
I just started to use my tablet to stitch with.  I downloaded XODO and use it to mark off the pattern as I go.  I am really loving it.  The zoom feature has helped a lot.  My eyes have really gotten worse since I got over 40.  The zoom was made for this.  

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-20 04:04
| Show all posts
Lakeland 2015-7-10 10:07
I am still trying to figure out how to get my paper pattern transferred to my iPad.  I did make a wo ...

you can scan them and send the images to iPad, but the problem is that you won't be able to search for symbols, because they won't be recognized, and you will be able to mark the stitches that you've completed only in a graphic editor, which is not very convenient for normal users - not to mention that some graphic editors cost quite a bit.
Or you can use a repaint of your pattern. You save it in pdf and use on your iPad with any pdf-reader of your choice. But you need to have or to make this repaint first.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-20 04:55
| Show all posts
I never gave a thought of using tablet to stitch, but this is a good idea, could surely try as it should be easier to enlarge complicated areas... Good idea.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-25 21:31
| Show all posts
I use ipad but for small ones I just print them out. I sometimes even put it in my phone and enlarge it when stitching. :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-27 03:29
| Show all posts
There is no having or making of a repaint on my Macintosh computer.  I have a program on my iPad that lets me mark with a stylus, but it isn't handy and I'm too lazy to get up and go find it.  I just have to figure out how to send a scanned chart to my iPad, I guess; again right now I'm too lazy to try once more.  I have a scanner that I need to get connected to my iPad.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-8-25 19:33
| Show all posts
I now stitch exclusively from my tablet. It means that my kidlets can't 'help' me highlight my pattern

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-8-25 20:19
| Show all posts
J'imprime les grilles en général. Mais quand elles sont petites, j'aime les avoir numérisées sur ma tablette pour les agrandir..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-8-26 00:09
| Show all posts
mine2 2015-5-15 16:32
For big projects I will print but small ones work off computer

I use the Pattern Maker on the big monitor for my cross stitch and I like to hear audiobook in the same time.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-5 10:33
| Show all posts
well mine works well with my tablet

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-10 21:51
| Show all posts
I use my iPad now for a month and its working great. I use Ezpdf and goodreader for pdf and for xsd Crossty.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 21:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096857 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list