Forgot password?
 Register
View: 951|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] Best Stands to Use?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-8-26 08:05
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone, I'm hoping to canvass your opinion about the best stands to use.  
I'm looking at a Hearthside stand, but they run over $400, probably more with shipping.  I'm looking for one that fits HaED's.  So it has to be big.

Any suggestions/opinions?  

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-5-23 17:44
| Show all posts
I'm looking for a stand too...right now i prop my qsnap to the edge of the table, it's comfortable for two hands stitching but it's too low and my eyesight it's too bad to see clearly.
I was looking into table clamps (the ones for cutting wood) so it's higher, lightweight and small, i live in a small apartment and i can't keep a big frame around.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-5 04:18
| Show all posts

I am lucky I live in UK so shipping not a problems got mine at a stitching show, but I have had no problem when ordering over the phone.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-17 04:36
| Show all posts
I have a Millennium frame and it is the best floor stand I have ever had in fact I now have 2, just incase one goes walkies lol.

Comments

I am lucky I live in UK so shipping not a problems got mine at a stitching show, but I have had no problem when ordering over the phone.  Details Reply Post time 2017-6-5 04:18
Hi, I'm considering buying a Millenium Frame, but heard that the makers don't really respond to mails. Please may I ask how long did your order take to arrive from the time you ordered ? Thanks.  Post time 2017-5-23 09:55

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-8 23:58
| Show all posts
I have a sticthmaster Floor stand to the one made of wood and I Lay my q-snap on to it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-9-6 02:02
| Show all posts
Siguiendo este hilo

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 06:55
| Show all posts
Thank you so much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-8-29 11:40
| Show all posts
I'm saving up right now to buy a Millennium frame. I've seen people raving about it in a few places. It comes in pretty big sizes, so I'd like to get one before I start on my first massive project. It's not quite as expensive as the one you mentioned, but it's not cheap either and I think the supplier is UK based, so depending on where you are the shipping could be pricey too. Hopefully I can get one soon myself.

Comments

I've heard the best things about these frames. I hear the customer service is horrendous though.  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-19 21:36

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-9-7 09:41
| Show all posts
I have a K's Creation, which works for q snaps, but I'd like a scroll bar frame.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-19 19:58
| Show all posts
I'm mainly an inhand stitcher but when I do use my stand i have a seat stand and a stitchmaster floor stand. I was very lucky bought both very cheap from Ebay

Comments

Thanks for the reply. I will check this brand out.  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-19 21:35

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-9-19 21:35
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
cutiepie

2015-9-19 19:58

I'm mainly an inhand stitcher but when I do use my stand i have a seat stand and a stitchmaster floo ...

Thanks for the reply.  I will check this brand out.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-9-19 21:36
| Show all posts

eisbar

2015-8-29 11:40

I'm saving up right now to buy a Millennium frame. I've seen people raving about it in a few places. ...

I've heard the best things about these frames.  I hear the customer service is horrendous though.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 09:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061642 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list