Forgot password?
 Register
Author: Lakeland
Collapse the left

Hello…hello…hello...

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-11-27 21:12
| Show all posts

There is an open International police investigation against this illegal Pindiy website after people complain that their personal information has been stolen like credit card and bank account after they downloaded PDF Patterns with a virus from Pindiy website, Once you downloading or uploading patterns to Pindiy website you are part from this illegal behavior and part from Pindiy website and because of that your name and details will be exposed for this police investigation.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-29 07:02
| Show all posts
Lakeland

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-11-20 18:44

Hi you two!  Yes, I saw that they got that monster!  I hope things will calm down, but I stay on edg ...

yep, me too.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-29 07:02
| Show all posts
Lakeland

2015-11-22 19:06

You lost me.  Who shared what?

yep, that's what you have to do

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-1 03:47
| Show all posts
sundrop016

2015-11-19 09:14

Hi Lakeland, I guess we're the only two who write here  I heard they got the mastermind who bombed ...

No kidding...  there  totally sick..  doing stuff like that .. those are the crzy that really need the death penalty.. or  send  them into Seclusion.. having  nuts like that walking around.. Well  im back sundrop..and i have made a few  post.. I  like the New Set up on here.. I think they absloutlely a great change in the  new looks and the chat areas.. Im a happy camper..  here..
And a  very relaxed atmosphere as well.. so far. Lots to learn though.. here i was onand off and over a week.. lmaoooooooo... and they had the task.. back..<<  feeling abit. a  nut.. for  not  knowing.. all i did was  c heck the  button..and woot woot.. it worked..  I am haveing troubles some times with the post..as it says its an internal problem and  your post .. did not.. show up..and  sometimes when I down load a pattern.. I have to go back in the  pattern area... and reclick.. as I get anothr  intermal problem.. to down load the pattern.. NO BIG>. im sure it will Iron out.. Im so glad we are back to chat..

Comments

what button?  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-1 07:07

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-1 07:07
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-11-30 14:47

No kidding...  there  totally sick..  doing stuff like that .. those are the crzy that really need ...

what button?

Comments

I need to learn how to download patterns and also post  Post time 2016-11-22 10:12
The New TASK button... and the new changes to the forum set up.. its I think its fantastic.. all the different countrie to go too... and how they set it up.. so we can chat.. its makes so much  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-4 10:53

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-1 09:44
| Show all posts
Sundrop.. you asked me in the conversation... " What  Button"" its late  on my  end here... and im crocheting a infinity scarf.. for a friend  ..as a christmas  present.. but tomorrow  if it happens again.. ill  copy  and paste it.. as I do it.. including the  thread and  the page link and  then mayvbe you can understand.. early today.. I tried to  chat with you and .. some one else..and i typed it r eally nice in the  box.. and went to post it..and  IT DIDNT post  what i  had written.. othr  to dsay that its an ineternal  problem.. looooooooooooool..  hey  no big deal. lmaoooooooooo  but I am liking the new set up.. talk too you all tomorrow..  thanks ..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-1 09:44
| Show all posts
Internal Error, can not display this content

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-4 10:53
| Show all posts
sundrop016

2015-11-30 18:07

what button?

The  New TASK button... and  the  new  changes to the forum set up.. its I think its fantastic..  all the different countrie to go too... and  how they set it up.. so we can chat.. its makes so much nicer..and so less confusing ..

Comments

I personally think they should have ONE place where everyone can talk to each other.  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-4 22:05

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-4 22:05
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-12-3 21:53

The  New TASK button... and  the  new  changes to the forum set up.. its I think its fantastic..  ...

I personally think they should have ONE place where everyone can talk to each other.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-5 03:00
| Show all posts
I just joined this post.  But not sure. I'm from Nova Scotia Canada and looking for people to chat with about knitting cross stitch and life in general.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 03:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063879 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list