Forgot password?
 Register
View: 351|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Trying to contact turquoise

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-11-24 20:32
| Show all posts |Read mode
Sorry Turquoise to do this on here, but when I pm you, it says either thatI have exe3eded
PM's for the day, or I do not have permissions. Admin pointed me in your direction.

I have downloaded a lovely pug pattern to crochet for my son for Xmas. Only problem is, it is in Spanish, which has already been translated from Russian. I have translated the bits I can; sc, dc, inc, dec. Anything more complex and I am stumped. Could I show you my translation of Spanish to English so you can tell me where I 've gone wrong, or can I throw myself on your mercy and show the Spanish copy for translation?
I offer coins. Thank you. x

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +5 Collapse Reason
ALVAR + 5 Put a link

View Rating Log

Post time: 2015-11-25 06:34
| Show all posts
Could you please give me link of the post ?

Comments

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233776&highlight=pug  Details Reply Post time 2015-11-28 03:42
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-25 17:35
| Show all posts
please you tell us that graphic is?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-11-26 03:51
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-27 21:33
| Show all posts
There is an open International police investigation against this illegal Pindiy website after people complain that their personal information has been stolen like credit card and bank account after they downloaded PDF Patterns with a virus from Pindiy website, Once you downloading or uploading patterns to Pindiy website you are part from this illegal behavior and part from Pindiy website and because of that your name and details will be exposed for this police investigation.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-27 21:35
| Show all posts

There is an open International police investigation against this illegal Pindiy website after people complain that their personal information has been stolen like credit card and bank account after they downloaded PDF Patterns with a virus from Pindiy website, Once you downloading or uploading patterns to Pindiy website you are part from this illegal behavior and part from Pindiy website and because of that your name and details will be exposed for this police investigation.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-27 21:35
| Show all posts
ALVAR

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-11-25 17:35

please you tell us that graphic is?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-11-28 03:42
| Show all posts
Turquoise

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-11-24 22:34

Could you please give me link of the post ?

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... 6&highlight=pug

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-11 03:22
| Show all posts
that's what you want from this chart?

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 00:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053805 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list