Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 582|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

There just aren't many people here yet!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-1 11:36
| Show all posts |Read mode
Surely new peoples will come around and we can make friends and hang out and chatl  It would be so very nice to have friends here!
Post time: 2015-12-1 12:11
| Show all posts
,I will be popping in and  out .. around the  clock.. It w as a lot of  fun a year ago..  but times w will change.. and I really like the new added things to the program..Ive  found the  people very kind.. and  it will take some time and of course patience.. Im  Sexy Minie Moue, Plesae to meet you.. Im from way up in the northern part of Ontario.. way up in no mans  land.. in the midstof the  forrest.. some  pls know it as the  Jamesbay Fronitier.. also known as the Ring of Fire.. I am patternholic..I  crochet and sew.... I have   been into.. ceramics, pottery, quilting.. some  cross stitch.. I have  done some paper tole.. And have  been doing all this since I was about  17.. I have  taught  women to sew in my area..and c rochet.. I  am a humantarian,, and  i alot  of things for charity.. I love to  joke around and love to Chat..
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-11 19:19
| Show all posts
Lakeland, I can't send this to you privately but I have a question about this posting I received, "There is an open International police investigation against this illegal Pindiy website after people complain that their personal information has been stolen like credit card and bank account after they downloaded PDF Patterns with a virus from Pindiy website, Once you downloading or uploading patterns to Pindiy website you are part from this illegal behavior and part from Pindiy website and because of that your name and details will be exposed for this police investigation.
We took your details  form pindiy". What's this all about and why would someone join this group and leave postings like this? I don't understand???

Comments

This spam, please ignore  Post time 2015-12-13 08:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-15 13:53
| Show all posts
Lakeland 2015-12-11 21:05
I have absolutely no idea; I saw it on several threads.  I am simply a member, just like you, I have ...

Oh I'm so sorry. For some reason I thought you were one of the Admin people...I'm so new here I squeak so I really am sorry to have bothered you. Maybe we can talk again some time about something we both know a little about. Thank you for your patience.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-1 12:13
| Show all posts
Hello.. is  anyone  here.. at the moment.. ive tried several times.. to post something here..and  as soon as i tired . reply to the pos
t.. and send iInternal Error, can not display this contentt.. this is what shows up

Comments

Did you try what I suggested?  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-2 22:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-2 22:34
| Show all posts
Hi Lakeland  A bunch of us use to chat all the time and leave messages for each other on the old system.  I will try it again as I'm sure Sey Minnie Mouse will, not sure about the others.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-2 22:32
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse 2015-11-30 23:13
Hello.. is  anyone  here.. at the moment.. ive tried several times.. to post something here..and  a ...

Did you try what I suggested?

Comments

I did try what you suggested Sundrop.. its only happens when I use the reply button it shows thats its an INTERNAL PROBLEM and WHAT EVER I WRITE IN REPLY IT WONT DISPLAY, so i am now comment button  Post time 2015-12-28 02:47

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-12 11:05
| Show all posts
I have absolutely no idea; I saw it on several threads.  I am simply a member, just like you, I have only been a member for a few months.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-18 04:33
| Show all posts
Oh, don't be sorry!  You didn't bother me at all.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-6 11:40
| Show all posts
Sounds good, let me know who to set started, okay?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-18 17:55
| Show all posts
Yes true but at what point

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-5 17:59
| Show all posts
There is an open International police investigation against this illegal Pindiy website after people complain that their personal information has been stolen like credit card and bank account after they downloaded PDF Patterns with a virus from Pindiy website, Once you downloading or uploading patterns to Pindiy website you are part from this illegal behavior and part from Pindiy website and because of that your name and details will be exposed for this police investigation.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 14:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091219 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list