Register
Search
View: 460|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

Hi from Florida!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-9 23:34
| Show all posts |Read mode
I'm not going to lie, I am so consued with how to navigate this site but (I hope) I'm learning quickly, lol.

Post time: 2015-12-10 03:10
| Show all posts
  Hello FortWilder.. your  going to do fine..  welcome.. the  group..  I find myself reading alot  from the forum area.. and the different rules.. and  how things are done.. Rember your Center.. at the top of the page.. and  click on the hourly.. thing.. to generate.. moe points..and  go to the  c rochet diary.. or   bounty.. and  post..  complimenting  some ones work that you see nice.. before  long  youllhave lots of  points..I am here.. and if   you need any help..  i will  give int if I can.. All the best to u... I am way up in the Jamesbat Froniter .. Northern Ontario.. awy up in the map.. its  usually -minus 35-40 below.. around this time of year.. and on the norm. we get anywhere to 5_8 ft of  snow.. i see snow..ann a bit of grass...
welcome to the Group.jpg
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-15 07:03
| Show all posts

your  going to be fine.. Florida..  be positive...  its a great place to come too..and so much to learn...  Administration... Admins.. Moderators.. and the Peeps are  great too... thank  goodness  keep  in touch..

Comments

tee hee, thank you again. Apparently I still need to learn the difference between comments and replies *eyeroll*  Post time 2015-12-15 14:30

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-23 15:33
| Show all posts
Hi everyone,
A warm welcome to the new ones, but I'm a newbie also.
I live in the Netherlands, I love the forum and what other members make.
I love to stitch, busy with a kit from Dimensions, back and straight stitches.
Now busy with a weddingcard, I hope to finish it today.
I wish everyone who is new a lot of fun.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-16 06:44
| Show all posts
Hi & Welcome,
Everyone is confused when they first come here  Just go into everything until you are comfortable and it will just click.  R and on the Tasksremember to comment on everyone's post and ask a lot of questions....we will help you!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-11 22:36
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-12-10 03:10

Hello FortWilder.. your  going to do fine..  welcome.. the  group..  I find myself reading alot  f ...

Thank you!  I'm learning...I hope

Comments

your going to be fine.. Florida.. be positive... its a great place to come too..and so much to learn... Administration... Admins.. Moderators.. and the Peeps are great too... thank goodness ke  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-15 07:03

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-13 22:09
| Show all posts
Lakeland

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-12-13 21:48

Everybody is confused when they first come here.  You just have to read a lot in the Forum Bulletin  ...

At least I kow I'm not the only one

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-23 02:05
| Show all posts
I too am new and just by reading your thread I've already learned some things.  I'm in Colorado and some day hope to also be from Florida - need more warm weather.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-10 05:01
| Show all posts
It gets easier. As you navigate, if you don't understand something, always ask. Someone will always nicely point you in the right direction.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-13 21:48
| Show all posts
Everybody is confused when they first come here.  You just have to read a lot in the Forum Bulletin threads.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-21 16:10
| Show all posts
hey it is really great once sorted and just search like google and choose what you want then download

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-10 03:10
| Show all posts
welcome Fort Wilder...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-10 18:53
| Show all posts
There is an open International police investigation against this illegal Pindiy website after people complain that their personal information has been stolen like credit card and bank account after they downloaded PDF Patterns with a virus from Pindiy website, Once you downloading or uploading patterns to Pindiy website you are part from this illegal behavior and part from Pindiy website and because of that your name and details will be exposed for this police investigation.
We took your details  form pindiy

Comments

spam please ignore  Post time 2015-12-10 21:50

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-7 11:04
| Show all posts
I'm really new from South Florida. Glad I am not alone as I learn this site.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 00:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.106101 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list