Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: Anonymous
Collapse the left

My Best Friend

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-2-3 06:04
| Show all posts
Jaguar 2016-2-2 15:22
You're not alone in your stress and upset over your fur baby.

I think most people who don't have pe ...

Thank you so much for your support and understanding. I'll try to find a support group but there's not to offer where I live. The expenses I've already have had will soon cost me my phone, internet and cable. The services will be cut off sometime between now and my billing date Feb 7th. I had to spend my bill money Lexie which was worth it though it did nothing to help her. The vet said after a number of tests, a bunch of things that could be tried to extend her life for whatever time they could give her or just put her to sleep. I couldn't afford any kind of treatment and I couldn't just put her to sleep, not while she doesn't appear to be in pain as she's not crying. Going to the litter box to poop causes her stress. She's having a rough time getting out of the box and then she's unsteady and flops down on the floor because she's so feeble. She also has diabetes that was confirmed by the vet the same time as the cancer. Which is the main cause of her kidneys shutting down. She's drinking almost 2 large containers of water each day that's why she's going through so much kitty litter.
If she does get in pain I don't know what I'm going to do. I have no money to put her to sleep. I've been trying to sell my things online to save up some money just in case that happens but  no one is buying and once I lose my internet service I can't sell anything online.
I'm just praying each day she keeps on living without being in pain and so far she doesn't seem to be. But I see her failing. What am I going to do if she starts crying? It scares me to even think about it. I'm hoping so hard she dies in her sleep. But then I don't have money to do anything for her if that happens.
So if that happens since without her I will mean nothing to anyone or anything. I'm disabled and have plenty of pills to take after she's gone and if she goes in her sleep like I'm hoping and I will lie down and go to sleep with her.

Comments

There are a lot of organizations that you can apply to for help with the treatment or medication. Some are specifically for cats with cancer or other diseases. You can ask your vet about it or do a q  Details Reply Post time 2016-2-3 11:06

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-3 11:06
| Show all posts
tricialynn 2016-2-2 17:04
Thank you so much for your support and understanding. I'll try to find a support group but there's ...

There are a lot of organizations that you can apply to for help with the treatment or medication. Some are specifically for cats with cancer or other diseases.

You can ask your vet about it or do a quick search online for financial aid assistance for sick pets.

The registered organizations (501(c)(3) non-profit) probably can offer the most assistance and they coordinate with your vet and any donation is paid directly to your vet.

Once your vet knows that you are struggling and looking for assistance, s/he may be able to work with you to sort out a payment plan, especially if you let them know what a hardship it is for you.

I hope your vet is willing to work with you in order to make her comfortable.

Comments

Don't have payment plans here it's pay up or put them to sleep. Period. I tried the support groups; they care for ones who can get better. Lexie won't be. I keep her comfortable. She's not in pain.  Post time 2016-9-4 01:39

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-5 01:16
| Show all posts
Il est tout mignon ce chat :kiss:

Comments

Merci. J'adore mon chat.  Post time 2016-9-4 01:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-27 07:58
| Show all posts
I am so sorry, It is what you 're going through.

Comments

Thank you. She's still with me. Not in pain. Has problems but we're dealing with them. More like a baby than a cat to take care of but I'll do anything for her until her time on earth is over.  Post time 2016-9-4 01:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-21 16:44
| Show all posts
Hugs.               

Comments

Thank you believe or not Lexie is still living. I thought she was gone in Feb but she's still holding on she's still sick but still has her personality she's not in pain but not completely well.  Post time 2016-9-4 01:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-27 17:27
| Show all posts
Wonderful cat!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-31 17:09
| Show all posts
Very Nice !

Comments

A dying cat is very nice??? Just sick to see that some people are just too dumb to read the post!  Post time 2018-4-20 08:54
Yes a dying cat and suicide is "Very Nice" take your head out of your butt before you reply to a post and READ WHAT IT SAYS BEFORE you post !!!  Post time 2018-2-1 07:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-11 00:15
| Show all posts
Lexie, I understand it, but there comes a times you must let her go. Best wishes and thanks for sharing.

Comments

I feel your pain, I lost my dog and parakeets, they are a part of the family. I wish you all the best in this difficult time. Big hug.  Post time 2018-4-22 04:38
Lexie passed away. I didn't appreciate someone posting "Very Nice". I read every post I reply to. Obviously the person who wrote that didn't which to me is unforgivable. I want this whole post deleted   Post time 2018-2-16 12:52

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-31 02:28
| Show all posts
So Cute  !

Comments

A dying cat is cute??? Some people are just too dumb to read the post!  Post time 2018-4-20 08:50

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-11 01:22
| Show all posts
So beautiful! Wonderful

Comments

A dying cat is wonderful??? Just sick to see that some people are just too dumb to read the post!  Details Reply Post time 2018-4-20 08:51

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 21:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169545 sec., 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list