Register
Search
View: 370|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

The outage on 3/5

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-3-7 12:58
| Show all posts |Read mode
Gave me heart palpitations.  Anyone else?  It forced me to look at what would happen if i couldn't get all my patterns.  I almost cried!! There needs to be a fan group or somewhere we can go to check status of the site so we can be reassured it isn't gone forever!

Post time: 2016-3-15 01:26
| Show all posts
I hate it when stuff like that happens, I feel so helpless!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-8 14:49
| Show all posts
I was scared too! I did a Google search to see if there was anything there but nothing about an outage. I thought PinDIY was gone forever. What a panic. Today I thought I'd try again just on the off chance it came back...AND it did. Yay. I'm very happy to still be here with all of you and the patterns I have yet to download, of course.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-8 02:57
| Show all posts
I too was scared witless.  I don't think I'm going to wait as long to gather up my wish list just in case it's more than a server problem some day.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-7 23:46
| Show all posts
I must admit I was freaking out quite a bit myself!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-7 20:08
| Show all posts
Yes! I kept thinking of all the patterns on my wish list that I haven't gotten yet!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-19 05:58
| Show all posts
I certainly know all those  feelings.. I hate the feeling of not being able to come to the site.. but it depends  as well on your own servers your on too.. it be really nice  to find a means to get  help when u cant come back on.. But if  you buy a  good memory stick at Walmart.. its about 10 - 15 dollars.. you canload alot on the sticks.. I have lots on  CD and memory sticks as well.. I have  a hard  time  posting patterns... I hate it when I make a mistake... when i post..  I must say  this is a very   wonderful sight though.. I love to share...and I have a  good heart.. I love groups... I think its wonderful we have different nationalites  on here.. I wished  the whole world  could be like this. It seems  the older we get  the world  is gettting harder to fit in... at  times.. Enjoy my fellow crafters.. i hope your enjoyed reading my text...  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-16 13:09
| Show all posts
I was thinking of going on a download spree but I've been working so much lately that I hardly have time to stop in to see what everyone else is doing. I hope to soon have a little more time...maybe Easter weekend. Then I'll have to get all my wishlist downloaded so that I'm safe until the next time.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-25 16:45
| Show all posts
I don't have a flash drive large enough to  hold all of the patterns I have on my laptop. So, I've seriously considered burning them all to DVD's lol I'd be totally freaked out if I lost all of them.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-9 02:04
| Show all posts

They're on a portable drive.  I was worried about not getting new ones

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-8 23:30
| Show all posts
I have belonged to so many places that have just poofed.  Scared me as well!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-9 00:06
| Show all posts
have you considered backing up your pattern downloads on a flash drive?

Comments

They're on a portable drive. I was worried about not getting new ones  Details Reply Post time 2016-3-9 02:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-9 04:29
| Show all posts
So how many of us went on a download spree once everything came back up?
*raises hand*

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-10 06:00
| Show all posts
My patterns are saved on a flash drive and to my computer. The flash drive does need to be updated though

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 06:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079302 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list