| Show all posts
Alicee 2016-3-29 16:58
Fantastic work!

Thank you!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-31 19:31
| Show all posts
Bravo pour votre patience pour réussir à concevoir de si beaux objets, c'est vraiment magnifique, merci de nous l'avoir fait découvrir. :loveliness: :loveliness: :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-1 17:13
| Show all posts
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-2 05:12
| Show all posts

Don't take those tears.

"when did your mother die?"  "in March 30th this year."  "your father,bottes ugg pas cher?"  "last November 10th......" < br   > < br   > TV reporter is interviewing a 13 year old girl, because my parents both died, she became helpless orphans, living alone in a dilapidated yard, cook their own food, washing.  due to long time living alone, she became very quiet. In the face of a reporter's question, she obviously wanted to escape. Her back turned the body, lower the head, gently to fiddle with the grass, do not complain, also did not burst into tears, only an embarrassed silence.  ".&quot,golden goose uomo saldi;  "how good,sac goyard pas cher?"  "cook for me, send me to school......"  "your dad to you?"  &quot,hogan sito ufficiale;."  "how good?"  < br   > a black dog ran quietly nestled beside the master's feet, stretched out her hand to, fondly stroking it: "now, every day, accompanied me it only, it is my only friend." < br   > < br   > "mother's illness was originally going to be okay, Dad suddenly left, she can not stand,air jordan pas cher, and ill..."  lens has been facing the girl's face.  because of the lack of nutrition, lack of joy, lack of love, the face is so pale. Pale face, black big eyes always full of tears.  with the girl's story,golden goose outlet, her tears streaming non-stop like a stream.
Time: 2015-02-12 source: admin Click: Second
Related Articles:

No questio

Tonight, let me think of you quietly

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-4 23:07
| Show all posts
fabulous finish...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-7 18:42
| Show all posts
très joli et original
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-11 03:03
| Show all posts
wonderfull ! great work ! bravo
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-11 14:18
| Show all posts
Es un trabajo espectacular. :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 16:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055875 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list