| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: leopard danio
Collapse the left

How to upload patterns at the crochet forum (Updated)

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-4-22 03:58
| Show all posts
Thank you very much

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-22 06:19
| Show all posts

2013 Valentine's Day ambiguous text messages

< p > 10, your past me to not participate in, your future I won't miss! Sincere, and you acquainted; the consonance between, and you overnight companions.
< p > 3, there is no deserts in the world, I want to you again, God will drop a grain of sand, then had Sahara. The world of the sea, just because I think you every time, God fell on a drop of tears. Thus, the Pacific.
2013 Valentine's Day ambiguous text messages
4, you said I fell in love with you,tn requin pas cher, like a hedgehog fell in love with roses, in order not to hurt each other, I chose to leave. Valentine's day, the hedgehog in the distance for the rose blessing: early to find the little prince, happy happy every day.
2, baby my, although we can not be together on Valentine's day, but I want you to know, my heart has never gone far...... Love you!
!< p > 3, look at the streets of rose reminds me of you; with a slightly bitter chocolate I think of you; open the signature is not your lover card,new balance outlet, I think of you; want to gently ask you, the Valentine's day, doing alright??,scarpe golden goose,
< p > 4, dear baby,goyard prix, Valentine's Day is coming up,nike tn pas cher, in this romantic festival, I wish you forever young and sweet love. I love you! You
6, my dear, I want to let all the sun shine for you, all the flowers for you. I wish a happy Valentine's Day!
< p > 1, December 14, I will marching step rainbow to pick you and send you love roses, sing for you to sell your heart of love songs.
< p > 9, you laugh like a song, but the lyrics are drowned in chorus all contending, annihilation in the fragrance of flowers invisible ecstasy.
two, friends Valentine's day short message blessing article
6, if you >
5, all has not had time to start all over,cheap mac cosmetics outlet, we in the passage of time to feel the uncertainty of life. Miss the night, often touching your name tears. It's Valentine's day, are you all right?
!< p > 8, you are the train. I am a railway; you are tile, I am mud; you are a cloud, I am the wind; you are chocolate, I am wrapping paper; are you love, I'm feeling, have you really wonderful.
2, give you some sunshine, you will be brilliant, give you a flood,mont blanc pas cher, you will flood. The broken pot has broken the pot, chougui their own ugly love,ray ban outlet, as long as the feeling is like the sea, Mazi can also put the brilliance
,ralph lauren homme pas cher! Kiss!
7,ray ban pas cher, want to be your mobile phone,chaussure golden goose, put in your arms, holding in your hands, look in your eyes, in your heart
one,mont blanc stylos bille, the classic article
1, life is always inevitable old, but I will always remember the good times and warmth of your years with you. Life on the road I wish you have a bright mood and long future.
5, dear, Hello! In this festive season, I am very excited, because we will be "no Valentine's Day" to history, sincere wish Happy Valentine's Day! Related topics:

The biggest animal in the wor

Two dimensional beauty dating her boyfriend was th

ray ban pas cher

according to reports, the building is expected to price reached 5 billion RMB, is in the circular shape of the expression "Tianyuandifang" meaning, through the computer simulation from the round began gradually evolved into a dynamic 3D hyperbolic surface modeling, and rectangular base form echo. Finally at the top to form triangular gable, and people's daily thematic relevance, circular commanding position at the same time to meet the the project as a regional center positioning requirements.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-27 15:10
| Show all posts
Thank you ...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-29 04:09 From mobile phones
| Show all posts
Can I post a pattern of other design ? It is in images and I turned into pdf  file in order to gain coins?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-4 01:45
| Show all posts
Very clear and very helpful guide. Thank you very much! :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-8 00:09
| Show all posts
very helpful.thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-13 19:02
| Show all posts
Thanks that's very helpful

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-17 20:16
| Show all posts
Yes , i found it , this was very usefull thnx

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-30 08:16
| Show all posts
Hello, please remove all my pattern immediatly (all from Zhaya or Zhaya Designs). It isn't allowed to publish or sell my pattern!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-31 06:18
| Show all posts
thnx I'l save it for next time

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 20:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063306 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list