Forgot password?
 Register
View: 286|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

credits

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-3-29 11:54
| Show all posts |Read mode
How is the easiest and sort of quickest way to earn credits to advance on here ?
Post time: 2016-3-29 12:11
| Show all posts
I'm fairly new to, but I've done well just making posts. It took me a little while to figure things out and I still don't know a lot, but I'm sure once  you get started  you will love this site as much as I do. Good luck
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-31 02:05
| Show all posts
Do the tasks. In the top right corner is a box that says "My Center". When you hover the mouse over it a drop down menu shows up. Click on "tasks" and you will see various tasks you can perform to give you coins. There is an hourly task of 5 coins and once you reach level 1, 2, 3, etc. there are various hourly amounts. Responding to threads earns you coins, as well as starting a thread or uploading patterns.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-5 04:55
| Show all posts
I have just been here a few days, and although earning credits and gold coins can be a bit of a chore, it does go fairly fast. Just by posting and doing the tasks.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-11 23:11
| Show all posts
I vote for using tasks, too. I think it goes a little faster than posting.  Sharing patterns is probably the fastest way to advance, though.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-21 13:57
| Show all posts
i just reply to posts and log in daily

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-8 03:24
| Show all posts
compliment  peoples work in crochet diary.. but  dont do what i did.. i guess when i did it.. som u geting.. i had a given some one a clomplimented.. i did it twice.. onlpe times fory by accidentally.. keep hitting the task bar on the top right hand of the page.. you will esee My center.. clcik it.. a box will pop  click task.. and  you click on yopur level.. and the one for groups... and u cando this everyhour..  threr you go mysticalshadow.. and well  to the best forrum online

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-31 12:32
| Show all posts
Thanks for explaining this, been trying to figure it out for a while now!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-11 09:46
| Show all posts
thanks for shARING

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 05:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039993 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list