| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: Kittylover
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] Haed Question on fabric and thread?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2011-7-12 03:06
| Show all posts
Reply 20# threadbare

Thank you for your tip! I'll explore that shop upside down! :D

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-8-1 20:51
| Show all posts
i woring on 2 projects of HEAD - sun, luna and stella by selian fench and " the awekening of psyche" -
both i stitch on 14 aida - 2 strands on the nidlle.
i found it hard to stitch the awekening of psyche (lots of whitw and bright colors) so i'm taking some time off and stitching selina's work...
i think the work is coming great :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-8-26 14:20
| Show all posts
I am doing Winter Pony 2over1 on 25ct linen. I agree that it is slower than working on 18ct but it looks so damn pretty - like a canvas. The first three rows of pages (pg1-24) contain so much detail, that they take forever to stitch. The rest is mostly larger areas, so I look forward to stitching away at higher pace. I use tiny gold needles which allow for easy passing through holes.

For the next HAED project - haven't decided which one yet - I will be stitching on 18ct 2o1 because of prettyer stitches and also you get a larger finished project to hang on your wall. Would never do a larger project than being able to stitch them on scroll bars. Don't know what the broadest size is, though.

I love HAED. This is my first project - used to do dimensions kits. I can almost certainly say that I will never do anything but HAED again. I have several must-do-projects lined up and more than enough for my lifetime :-)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-8-26 19:53
| Show all posts
take lots of photos too, it helps you ' see' the progress :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-8-27 19:17
| Show all posts
im using 25ct 2 over 1 tented.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-9-2 10:09
| Show all posts
I have yet to do a HAE yet.. I love looking at all their charts.. I need to just dive on in!  lol:D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-10-24 04:07
| Show all posts

you can stitch it on 18 count, it's not that much bigger and yes 2 over 1 works fine on 18 count :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-10-24 05:26
| Show all posts
I am working two haed patterns right now, for one I am using 25ct 1over 1  as I tried with 2 threads and it was way too thick. the other one one I am working it on 28ct 1 over1 too, both are coming one pretty good.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-10-24 05:28
| Show all posts
oh yeah and I have not finish my qs yet (the one on 18ct)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-1-16 22:30
| Show all posts
I've heard they take forever and a day, but there are a few that I REALLY REALLY loved, so one day when I'm feeling ambitious, will attempt my first HAED, but was thinking linen as well for it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 16:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046059 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list