Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 438|Reply: 28
Collapse the left

Charge for Patterns

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-5-3 21:18
| Show all posts |Read mode
Do you think there should be a limit to how many gold coins someone can charge for a pattern?  I saw a pattern for 160 gold coin and I think it's absurd!  i think there should be a limit as to how much someone can charge for a pattern, what do you think and how much do you think the maxium should be?
Post time: 2016-6-2 10:31
| Show all posts
Well well..... Look what the Cat dragged in the forum this evening...  long time no see Lucy Locket.. how arethe sheep doing this year... my long time friend... and oh my of all the best ofthe  best.. Sundropppppppppppppppppp woooee.. my most of the gangs back .. hilairous.. Well I hear... the everyone on the bandwagon .. over  cost rating of patterns... well  holymoly... I agree 160 is steep.. but lastweek i saw a pattern for  200 coins... but if you want it  ba d enough.. I guess they  will pay for it... I say 50 to 75 points.. and yes were being  charged for the download... so it add s up..its hard to make poionts on here... when the patterns prices are high..its not as if we can do the red envelopes...which i think would help..and I think at a certain level the down load should drop so much.. but who am i.. lmaooooo Just a dizzy... oops  Disney Mouse .... I really dont  need  any patterns really.. Im so in pain in my legs.. and  back on treatments... for chemo and  raidiation......there days I feel like TOAST rothflmaooooooooooooo...I  come on hre really.. to past time of day away.. i could be  on atany  hour...It just  saves me on taking more pain relief.. honestly..and tryto get the best for some laughs lmaooooooo...I love you guys...and thanks to those  he keep me hanging it.. your totally awesome
00000.jpg

Comments

hey you:) You have more patterns then the sites do, LOL  Post time 2016-6-8 06:43
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-12 02:02
| Show all posts
What I get annoyed with is people that break up the files into bunches of sections that have to all be downloaded.  They only charge for one, but meanwhile it'll take like 300 gold for the rest to be downloaded.    And they aren't reaping the benefits of that gold.  They've only charged like 50 gold.  The files are not near 1 mb each, let alone 10.  I don't get it.  I used to cram bunches of files into a zip file.  On here, though, I see 2...3 files in each.

If it's a very nice pattern, I may pay a lot for it on here.  Lavender and Lace ones especially!  I might spend up to 100 on things like that.  Most of the time, I don't see paying more than 20 for anything.  Most people are super nice and generous, though.  So many don't charge anything.

Comments

You are correct! Some people are nice and some are gluttons. I won't comment on the gluttons post at all. I have more pattern than I know what to do with & have friends with whom I share with.  Post time 2016-11-12 07:27

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-4 21:10
| Show all posts
Wow.  Yeah, I think that's a *lot*.  I'm not even sure how you justify that much. :/
I rarely actually charge for a pattern, but if I do it's around 10 coins.  I personally think 50 should be the limit, with the download cost being as high as it is.

Comments

I totally agree!  Details Reply Post time 2016-5-5 22:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-8 05:19
| Show all posts
WE seem to be 'lonely voices in the wilderness' concerning this I totally agree with you.................... this was originally a sharing, caring crafting forum................ but that has long gone by the book............. People seems to be on site for what they can get rather than sharing with other crafters........

Comments

I agree with you!  Post time 2016-5-8 10:28

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-9-9 21:06
| Show all posts

that's outrageous.  It's the principle for me, people are very greedy.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-5-5 22:35
| Show all posts
spooky_lady

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-5-4 08:10

Wow.  Yeah, I think that's a *lot*.  I'm not even sure how you justify that much. :/
I rarely actual ...

I totally agree!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-9 14:48
| Show all posts
I see most of you have coins in the "k's", so I think the real detriment of expensive patterns is for newbs like me rather than veterans.

Comments

it's not right. I always give the newbies at least 100 gcs to start them off, I don't have to, I do it to welcome them.  Post time 2016-11-10 00:46
we just worked harder and have been here longer. I see no reason why we should have to spend so much GCs on patterns. Just like the people who have been here longer who no longer get rated, it's not  Post time 2016-11-10 00:45

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-28 10:47
| Show all posts
New here. Do people set their own coin amount or is it decided on by the administrators? Kinda confused by the whole thing!

Comments

Hi & Welcome. People set their own price. Most prices are 50 and below. I'm sending you some GC's to start you off since your new:)  Post time 2016-6-29 01:21
Hi & Welcome. You will get it:) People post their own coin price. Some are very greedy and set a very high price, others are nicer and post around 50 GCs while the nods get 30 gc's.  Post time 2016-6-29 01:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-19 06:34
| Show all posts
Anything beyond 50, I will pass up.  No need to be greedy.  No pattern is worth that much.

Comments

totally agree!  Post time 2016-6-19 23:27

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-31 12:48
| Show all posts
I agree, that is getting ridiculous. I can see 50 or maybe even 75 but much more than that is getting really high

Comments

I agree  Post time 2016-11-1 05:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-11 12:04
| Show all posts
I saw the 160 charge and agree that it seems a bit much.

Comments

i'm shocked that the mods don't put a ceiling on this  Post time 2016-5-11 22:15

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-20 18:27
| Show all posts
People who charge so much won't earn anything because nobody will want to download their patterns.

Comments

that is very true  Post time 2016-5-20 22:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-21 13:53
| Show all posts
yes i do as since this is basically a shareware site

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-7 04:04
| Show all posts
yes and most are 30 - 50 coins

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 06:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.130590 sec., 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list