PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 430|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-5-14 03:32
| Show all posts |Read mode
I just found this place and it looks great but I think I may need a lot of pointers!!!!  If anyone has any suggestions... I could use some help.

Rate

Number of participants 3Gold Coins +11 Collapse Reason
HannaSolo + 3 Welcome.
spooky_lady + 2 Welcome!
sundrop016 + 6 Welcome

View Rating Log

Post time: 2016-5-25 07:05
| Show all posts
thank you all for the information.. newbie here
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-14 22:21
| Show all posts
It's a fun site.  I haven't been on for very long.  People have been very helpful with answering questions when I've had problems.  I'd say the best thing to do is log in on a regular basis and do the tasks to get coins.  Downloading patterns is easy.  Just be sure that you have the proper tools on your computer to open them with.  You'll need a zip opener and an RAR opener both of which you can download for free from the internet.  Have fun!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-16 03:03
| Show all posts
Welcome to the site. You will need gold coins to buy patterns & you need to go to the next level.gain

Every day go into "my center, tasks and click on whatever is highlighted for gold coins.  You can go into it a few times a day.  Comment on other peoples work, you will also gain levels.  You will get the hang of it.  I started you off with 6 gcs by rating you.  You should also rate the works of others no matter what.  I'm sending you some old coins to start you off
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-5-16 04:55
| Show all posts

Comments

did you find your gold coins?  Post time 2016-5-17 03:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-20 03:25
| Show all posts
Also, if you visit my user page, you'll see a red envelope on the right hand side of the screen..some coins are in there, too!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-20 18:22
| Show all posts
Welcome {:3_51:}

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-21 13:33
| Show all posts
plenty of people here who are all too willing to help

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-30 00:38
| Show all posts
Hi. Welcome.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-10 00:46
| Show all posts
Hello to every one,
I am also a newish addition to this marvelous place ... I learn quickly but must have a problem in reading all direction because I am just now posting  to this area...LOL  The easiest way I have found to accumulate gold coins is by replying to others posts and it is fun  just drop a simple thank you and 5 coins are earned

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 01:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079287 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list