Forgot password?
 Register
View: 158|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Im So Happy I can Sing... Post Post....

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-7-28 12:23
| Show all posts |Read mode
so happy... I think I got it.. Posting patterns here they come.. Now I can say I can post... Thanks to you  Leopard Danio, You did really help me... I was so ever frustrated.. and so afraid to post patterns... I really  don't want to make more work for the moderators... on my posting  pattern the wrong way.. Thank You Thank You... Im so happy I can sing...LOL  
 Author| Post time: 2016-8-10 05:32
| Show all posts
Well everyone... I am  posting lots  today.. Im so excited... I can just  imagine how  many are  laughing at me... for  wanting  to post..  post post .. Took me almost  1 1/2  to get  it  right... but I do speak 5 different languages.. and also  can  write in a few of them > I think do to my health  it didn't help it out either. meds and  the chemo and radiation.. really made  me  frustrated .. that  doesn't  help// and i hate  doing some thing  totally wrong.. LORD love a duck.... Im so happy... for me an  I hope  you like what i postup...   thank you everyone

Comments

Hope you are felling better today, Minnie!  Details Reply Post time 2016-8-18 04:48
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-2 06:22
| Show all posts
I can't hear you
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-4 11:39
| Show all posts
I'm glad you figured it out.  It's still a bit hazy to me.  Care to share? Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-5 18:56
| Show all posts
Yes this is a great site with many patterns.  I look forward to new ones daily

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-9 00:48
| Show all posts
It took me awhile too. Then I realised you just do it as a new thread in whatever category you are uploading. Eg crochet patterns, knitting patterns, etc

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-18 04:48
| Show all posts

Hope you are felling better today, Minnie!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-22 02:10
| Show all posts
You sound like one taking psychiatric drugs

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-27 23:12
| Show all posts
Your positive and humorous personality shines through your posts.  I haven't been around here long, but I love reading your posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-18 22:11
| Show all posts
La la la la la la

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 19:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050922 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list