Forgot password?
 Register
View: 196|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

What is an .xsd file?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-11-13 00:30
| Show all posts |Read mode
I know .rar and .zip files.  Which program uses .xsd?

Post time: 2016-11-13 01:38
| Show all posts
An .xsd is the format used by a Program named Pattern Maker. These are patterns that you can actually modify or redesign (hence the name Repaints). They can be printed, enlarged, the symbols changed, a single or multiple colors changed, basically any change you want, and then saved and printed, or made into a .pdf file for use on a tablet or phone, or any computer.
Hope this helps.

Here are copies of most of the software and installation instructions as well: Cross Stitch Software

Comments

That's very helpful! Thank you! So if I get this deal, I can save that file as a pdf? Cause I'm assuming that the other type needs to be viewed within the program itself?  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-13 02:49
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-11-13 02:49
| Show all posts

That's very helpful!  Thank you!  So if I get this deal, I can save that file as a pdf?  Cause I'm assuming that the other type needs to be viewed within the program itself?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-15 01:04
| Show all posts
That's right. From within the software, you can 'print' to .pdf format as you can from most applications.  One of the programs in the area that is in the link above will also convert many formats from one to another. But it won't convert them to pdf, you need to be in the actual program to do that.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-18 21:50
| Show all posts
Not sure sorry

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-2 05:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063967 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list