| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 226|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

What do y'all do with finished projects?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-12-2 10:07
| Show all posts |Read mode
Don't have enough wall space to frame them.  lol  And I don't want to give all away.    What other things do you make with finished cross stitch projects?

Post time: 2016-12-2 10:45
| Show all posts
Some I give to children in hospitals and people in nursing homes the children I make toy and the ones in nursing home I make slippers socks sweaters and lap blankets that's why this group is good for me I can find a variety of items these people get them for Christmas and they love them
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-2 14:40
| Show all posts
I don't do cross stitch but I always wanted to know. What do people do with them?

Comments

I want to do so many! lol Right now I'm like...quilt? I can quilt them all together! Or turn them into purses? Pillows... I don't sew, though, so my mom would be helping!  Post time 2016-12-3 09:45

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-9 09:58
| Show all posts
I only ever gave them away; made them for special occasions/people, except for one counted cross stitch which was a little girl playing tea party; that I framed and kept for myself; then one day my daughter needed a frame for a school project and out went mine. I've never bought another frame to put it in; I should do that.   Meanwhile, I have not cross-stitched in a long time; instead I crochet and knit, and same with them, only have a few things made for myself.

Comments

Seems like that's how I've always done in the past. My mother, too. Stitching Christmas ornaments, cards... All gifted! I am going to have to give some of these away for sure! =D But not all.  Post time 2016-12-9 11:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-18 16:29
| Show all posts
Sell them mostly

Comments

I can't imagine selling cross-stitch. Can't everyone do this so there's no way I can sell it?? lol  Post time 2016-12-18 22:54

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 22:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084623 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list