Forgot password?
 Register
View: 828|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

buying gold coins??

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2016-12-10 12:44 |Read mode
Is there any easy way of buying some extra gold coins? I have PayPal and have tried that fill in request to buy some coins but it still says pending. Not sure if that even works or if maybe I'm not typing something in right??
I wish that I could just buy them with my PayPal and then gold coins would be automaticaly added to my account.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2016-12-18 07:34
| Show all posts
comment , participate , shouldnt need to buy gold

Comments

I already know that!  Post time 2016-12-18 11:54
Reply Support 1 Not support 2

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-12 02:28
| Show all posts
Sort of defeats the purpose of this community, since the idea of a forum is for you to participate. But I don't know what the rules or process would be--just putting in my two cents worth for supporting the community!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-12 02:38
| Show all posts
Edited by binxiendinah at 2016-12-11 13:48

Well, I do come on here alot and I do leave comments sometimes so I do participate to an extent and am thinking of sharing some of my patterns with others soon. I love this website and wouldn't mind donating some money for more coins so I was trying to figure out how to go about that. What greater way to support this community even more than to donate?!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-12 15:15
| Show all posts
I think I've figured all of it out.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-13 11:22
| Show all posts
I've actually decided earlier that I'll just earn points the slow way because it's not really a big deal to me. I'm working on a mirabilia nora corbet mermaid stitch pattern right now so I really don't need another pattern yet. Just thought I would give a little money to this website as a way of saying thanks. I never saw the harm in trying.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-28 21:52
| Show all posts
After making the payment here: http://www.pindiy.com/yxf_paypal-index.html. You can leave a message in that thread to admin to check on status and it will only be visible to you and Admin. I hope that helps :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-19 15:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074531 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list