Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 247|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

Cloth Dolls

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-12-31 03:33
| Show all posts |Read mode
I am curious as to how many of my sisters/brothers out there have a passion for Cloth doll making? After seeing some posted on here I fell in love and may have just found a new hobby for 2017
Post time: 2016-12-31 07:11
| Show all posts
I never tried it.  I did teach myself how to crochet in March of this year.  Now I can knit and crochet!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-31 08:54
| Show all posts
I love cloth dolls!  My mother used to make them for me, and I have some little black ones for my girls.  I'm not sure if they are PC or not, but my daughters love those little, old fashioned, black dolls.  I found a bunch of patterns on here from Gingermelon, and you only need to be able to cut them out and sue an embroidery stitch so I am making some!  They look amazing, and I can't wait to start!

Comments

I used to have a huge one, but it scared me (I have doll phobia) so it went to a niece. It was as big as my three year old. It wanted to kill me.  Post time 2016-12-31 22:18
I have a couple sets of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. One set I gave to my son. those are small enough for a toddler/baby to hold. The others my oldest claimed.  Post time 2016-12-31 22:17
I bet the dolls are adorable. I still have a cloth Holly Hobbie, and a Raggedy Ann doll that my mom made for me.  Post time 2016-12-31 14:33
SEW*** an embroidery stitch. My brain went S-E-W, and my fingers went S-U-e. lol Anyway, I got blanket stitch and whip stitch, etc perfected so I am good to go!  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-31 08:56

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-31 08:56
| Show all posts

SEW*** an embroidery stitch.  My brain went S-E-W, and my fingers went S-U-e.  lol  Anyway, I got blanket stitch and whip stitch, etc perfected so I am good to go!

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-23 16:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040285 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list