Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 6304|Reply: 45
Collapse the left

What is a "specified member"?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-1-7 19:01
| Show all posts |Read mode
When I try to download there is a message that says "only specified members can...". What's all that about?

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

• · Imp|Threads: 6, Subscribe: 0
Post time: 2017-1-26 22:43
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2017-4-3 23:03

A reading permission means the uploader has only made certain charts available to members of a certain level - usually above levels 0 and 1.  If you go to the top of this page and click on User Group and double click it will bring up all the information of your particular level and tell you what your reading permissions are.  I'm a level 4 so mine are 90.  I know it seems a bit strange to stop some people downloading and I've never put any restrictions on anything I've uploaded but some people choose to do this!  Once you start to get to the higher levels there'll be fewer restrictions about what you can download.

Comments

Thank you!!  Details Reply Post time 2021-10-2 23:16
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-9 22:21
| Show all posts
Yes, I know what you mean. I'm a member for almost 2 weeks now.
I found out I can't send messages, not even to a moderator, so you can only ask in the forum.
Why is that?
But some things are private, what you don't ask in a forum. I did not find a contact button.
Actually, everyone should always be able to send a pm. It's so frustrating when you want to know something and you can't ask.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-23 07:40
| Show all posts
You have to comment, share, post to get credits. With credits you level up. Specific member means higher diy level than yours
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-10-3 11:15
| Show all posts
Amigurumiza.t 2017-4-29 03:44
I agree. I haven't discovered how you become a specified member yet. You can get 50 coins by signi ...

You no longer get 50 GC for signing in every day.  Some folks found a way to "beat" the system so they took it away.  In it's place, You get 20 GC as your hourly bonus so do that every hour.  You also get 10 GC for posting comments now instead of 5 and you get 1 GC for visiting someone's page (there may be a limit on that per day, not sure).
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-12-7 14:51
| Show all posts
I agree with those of you that have been confused/frustrated with getting more points/levels/etc.  I keep seeing advice to post patterns to increase my level, but if I'm not allowed to post any at my current level, that doesn't help very much.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-12-21 10:46
| Show all posts
I wonder, when I get such a message and can't download, if there is a way to know what is the minimum DIY level needed for that particular download. So to hope, or despair... better that feeling blind about when could one get what s/he wants!
Is is possible?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-9-21 23:28
| Show all posts
Edited by kaz1972 at 2022-9-21 23:34

How do you know what level the pattern is?  I'm level 4 but I can't see the pattern and can't find any indication of its level.  And do the level numbers go up or down?  As in, level 1 is hugher than level 4?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-24 21:10
| Show all posts
Actually the admins are very helpfull. Best is , take your time and read as much on the forums as you can.   What spacecadet told you pretty much sums it all up. Even on level 1 there is alot of restrictions.   

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-7 19:13
| Show all posts
maybe the poster has set a reading permission with higher level
than yours

hoover your mouse over the file and the rp will be shown

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-1-7 19:17
| Show all posts
Thanks! I just signed up and I'm finding this forum quite complicated!

Comments

you just need little time and experiance for use it ...  Post time 2017-1-8 23:36

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-7 23:15
| Show all posts
Very nice
Thank you for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-26 22:01
| Show all posts
I came across the same issue.  What is a read permission?  They have it set for 90 & I don't know what mine is - how do I locate my #?

Comments

Go to the right corner, you see user group, click on it and you can see what your permissions are.  Post time 2019-2-17 19:55

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-15 07:14
| Show all posts
you need to be higher than a Level 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-15 21:17
| Show all posts
this forum is really complicated. i think it should be simplified

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-15 21:29
| Show all posts
ı wanna be a specified member

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 18:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.479112 sec., 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list