| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 1018|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

You know how so many of us complain about high prices?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-1-13 22:38
| Show all posts |Read mode
It would be nice if we could download these high priced things, reupload them for really cheap and in fewer parts, and then have the expensive ones purged.

I am not hurting for gold.  Since I only download what I really like, I have more than enough.  Just see these prices still, and every time think to myself, "I should get these all and throw them up on the interwebs for free.  That'll show that greedy snot."  lol  

I wish we did have a rule like that, though.  If someone comes along and will accept no gold for a pattern, the other is recycled.

Post time: 2017-1-15 13:02
| Show all posts

the site gets 199 for repaints, 30 for regular charts (30 per file so it can add up). The person can charge a fee example 25 . So you have to pay both the site charge and the person's fee to download. That's why people are unhappy when other users charge 100, 200 or more gold coins per pattern. When a pattern is too much I go search for it elsewhere. I don't like to encourage people to be greedy on a share site.
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-22 21:39
| Show all posts
This site saves me so much real world money that I don't dare complain about the coin cost of anything here. I am really grateful for this resource. If something is a lot to download I will let it just sit in my favorites until I know I might actually be ready to work that piece, otherwise I will download things I like right away just to keep in my secret stash.  

Comments

I just wish things were cheaper so I could be infinitely greedy!  Post time 2017-1-22 23:29
And that's why I don't complain too often! lol I have found charts here that go for so much more because they are OOP or just popular!  Post time 2017-1-22 23:28
And that's why I don't complain too often! lol I have found charts here that go for so much more because they are OOP or just popular!  Post time 2017-1-22 23:26
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-23 08:58
| Show all posts
I don't think it was up-loaded earlier. This pattern (of MvS) of my own, it's oiginal and I don't think you can't find it on the internet. Only the xsd version is available.
I up-loaded it on the 11th january 2017. I worked a long time on it, so it's easy to read and I think it's much more worth then the 45 I get.

Before this one, I up-loaded also 2 patterns 1 HAED in a pdf (most HAED come in pdf) and An other pattern from Etsy. It looks like an xsd pattern, but it came in an pdf. Because the pdf was to big I took the pages out and made a new pdf (300 dpi) and the pdf was smaller, (I think the original is 600dpi) but these two went to recycled.

And now two patterns are lost. I did get a message it was approved from the collie pattern on the 16th of January and  from the Riolis pattern on the 19 of January, but I cant find them. If they are lost it's no problem, then I can up-load them once again if it's okay
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-2 05:13
| Show all posts
I have seen several comments about the higher prices.  It would be nice to have them lowered.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-5 18:58
| Show all posts
I'm new here so I am trying to understand everything.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-10-25 05:48
| Show all posts
such great information. Thank you so much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-13 23:07
| Show all posts
that would be nice,but it's not going to happen  I honestly don't understand why people are so greedy.  it diminishes what this site is suppose to be about, but then again, maybe this site is not what its suppose to be.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-13 23:07
| Show all posts
that would be nice,but it's not going to happen  I honestly don't understand why people are so greedy.  it diminishes what this site is suppose to be about, but then again, maybe this site is not what its suppose to be.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-13 23:08
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-13 23:09
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-13 23:09
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-13 23:10
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-13 23:10
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-13 23:12
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-14 01:22
| Show all posts
I'm a newby here and want to urn a few gold coins to buy myself a few patterns to.
So I uploaded some patterns.
But what I don't understand is, I uploaded a very beautiful pattern and they say it's a recycled patterrn.
I don't know what a recycled pattern is, but I do know I've got it original and because the file was to big (17Mb) I took it out of the PDF and made a new PDF in 300 dpi, because it is a lot less Mb. The pattern looks like a xsd pattern, I don't know why, maybe they sell it as a xsd file to? It's from etsy.
Now I can't see my own tread and the reactions, I think it's because I don't have enough credits?
One pattern I can see, it's also a great pattern and I made a lot work with it to make it easy to read (with arrows and lines). I did ask 75 gold coins per pdf (2x pdf), but now the price is 50 coins and they made 1 rar from the pdf's and I get only 45. Do you know why that is?
I think it's not fair.

And I have a question.
From some patterns is the download rate 199 coins. Does that mean that you really have to pay 199 coins instead of the normal 30 coins?
Why are those patterns so much?

Comments

Recycled charts are usually one that are already on the site. Because it is a different size it may have been uploaded by someone else before you. You can see that date it was uploaded and tell.  Post time 2017-1-15 12:40
the 199 is a charge for repaint charts. I don't know why it is different than the 30 fee we pay for other charts.  Post time 2017-1-15 12:35

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 20:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075120 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list