Forgot password?
 Register
View: 395|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

How many projects have you got going?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-1-28 09:15
| Show all posts |Read mode
I have two main ones right now.  One cross stitch owl, and I have some Gingermelon dolls in the works!

Post time: 2017-2-2 15:12
| Show all posts
I have three started. All crocheting. Finishing the lion, the hadgehog and making the nativity set.

Comments

All sound wonderful! I am wanting to stitch a nativity set.  Post time 2017-2-2 23:55
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-3 01:31
| Show all posts
A nativity set is a long way project for me. Planned last year, started this Christmas and still working... I think it will take a couple of months (or even more) to finish.

Comments

With four children, mine would probably take over a year. lol  Post time 2017-2-3 04:23

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-3 07:07
| Show all posts
I have only one... and a huge bunch at school. So "a couple of months" is an optimistic plan.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-5 19:08
| Show all posts
I have 3 crochet projects going at the moment

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-11 10:46
| Show all posts
I have 3 going at the moment. I'm working on a long eared bunny, a baby giraffe, and a little doll, all for my granddaughter. And if I don't stop perusing all of the fantastic patterns on here, the poor child won't have so much as 1 of them to play with!  

Comments

I could have gotten a few cross stitch patterns done by now if I got my butt off here and actually crafted! This is my new pinterest.  Post time 2017-3-11 13:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-12 01:43
| Show all posts

It's funny that you say that because, my Husband just said last week..."well, I guess Pinterest is no longer the love of your life now that you've discovered what a community forum is." And of course he's 100% correct, but I would never let him know that, so I replied..."of course not honey, you're the love of my life." But that response went over like a lead balloon, he knows better!   

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-7 17:27
| Show all posts
I have to many but now working on two HEAD patterns. And than I have the mirabilia' s then I have now 4 of them in a box half finished . Oh well Some day.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-24 01:27
| Show all posts
At the moment I have two 1 HAED QS and 2 made into one. So that could be three lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-31 22:07
| Show all posts
I have several projects going at once.  For instance, I take a bag with me when I go out that I can work on a hat.  I make lots of hats for needy children each year.  I don't have to use a pattern for them, so this is easy.  Then at home I may have an afghan started and maybe a baby item.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 15:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075582 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list