| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 348|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

Does anyone else's browser lock up browsing this site?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-1-28 09:28
| Show all posts |Read mode
When I load the pattern pages here, my browser will freeze for a few seconds or sometimes a little over a minute.  Anyone else?

Related threads

Post time: 2017-2-5 10:15
| Show all posts
My browser doesn't lock up but my downloads fail a lot of the time
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-2-5 11:01
| Show all posts
Mine, too.  Thought that was just us using too much bandwidth.  We stream our TV.

Comments

We stream tv too. Download fails only happen on this site for me. It has been better lately  Post time 2017-2-6 23:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-5 19:08
| Show all posts
hasn't locked up yet, will let you know if it does.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-2-7 01:13
| Show all posts
Whenever I open a pattern page, I have to just not do anything on other tabs, no scrolling, anything.  It just locks up for the few seconds it loads.  Using Firefox.  Anyone else?

Comments

Firefox tends to be a resource hog for most graphics heavy sites. Have your tried using Google Chrome? It tends to be quicker and less likely to have so many issues with bogging down etc.  Post time 2017-3-31 22:43

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-19 03:03
| Show all posts
Nope all good in the hood

Comments

What kind of computer do you have?  Post time 2017-3-11 13:00

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-11 10:34
| Show all posts
I have that problem across this entire site, it's not exclusive to opening patterns. I would say that, 3 out 5 times it freezes on me, I have to completely close out of my browser and come back in, before I can continue with what I was trying to do.

Comments

It can be irritating! I also noticed that it's the worst on popular patterns. I guess it's some bandwidth thing as well.  Post time 2017-3-11 12:46
Before you close out your browser again (I was ctrl alt delete 'ing this site constantly at first), just don't do anything for at least a minute. It usually resolves before a minute.  Post time 2017-3-11 12:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-12 01:59
| Show all posts

Speaking of freezing up, I had to back out 3 seperate times just trying to reply post to you on your 2 replies to me. Grrr...  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-31 22:42
| Show all posts
At times this site can be very heavy on bandwidth, especially with all the graphics and at busier times of day. Make sure that you are using a free browser extension like Adblock Plus to cut down on the advertisements, clean your browser cache regularly and be sure to restart your computer on the regular basis. Doing those things should improve your computer's performance on the site and are good maintenance items for anyone that is regularly surfing the internet. (especially sites with a lot of pics etc)

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 16:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096867 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list