Register
Search
View: 361|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

If you were a designer...

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-1-28 11:50
| Show all posts |Read mode
...and you knew places like this existed, would you upload your own pattern so you could get all the profit from here, too?  lol

Author| Post time: 2017-1-28 11:51
| Show all posts
Except on the pink site...too hard to level high enough to upload stuff!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-28 12:14
| Show all posts
LOL You might be an evil genius in disguise. That's a brilliant idea

Comments

Thinking about trying to make a chart. But I don't want someone else to upload it! lol  Post time 2017-1-28 13:49

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-5 18:18
| Show all posts
I would, that would be a great idea. It is a why to get your name out there are your designs.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-12 20:54
| Show all posts
I've made a few patterns myself and uploadet here; the cutlery sock and the microphone bag. Those are very simple, easy patterns though, I know All the good patterns will end up in here sooner or later, and people that use tis forum are not very likely to buy patterns, so yes - I think I would I do still believe people not knowing of these kind of forums would buy the pattern with IRL money though

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-19 04:10
| Show all posts
Well i am not but would like to be

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-28 01:09
| Show all posts
I have designed crochet patterns and placed them on the internet as FREE patterns.  When I can figure out how to post them here, I will do so.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-2 07:27
| Show all posts
I'm not a designer but if I were I would think it would get some notice, perhaps promote the work.  Many designers give away patterns on another very popular site.  Some are free for a limited time and some are "forever free".  One designer has 50% off all her shawls for today and, yes, I bought some.  Sadly, I won't upload them here because I don't want the "pink" site to have them.  Perhaps down the road I will but not right away.  Tomorrow she will have 50% off different patterns and it will continue all week.  I think this is a good way to promote their work also.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-5-28 08:46
| Show all posts
maybe or not!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-14 23:14
| Show all posts
Hello there fellow human

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 13:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072786 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list