Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 494|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

How do I become a specified member

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-3-2 03:22 |Read mode
Why is it, that to download certain patterns I must be a specified member. It can't be levels because on the three pages that I looked at, there were 6 people with 0 DIY and 7 with level 1. There's a few patterns like that, very frustrating. Help. Oh the pattern is BeBe bananas and the puppy one by the same person.

Comments

http://www.pindiy.com/thread-316778-1-1.html?_dsign=03e31577  Post time 2017-4-11 12:07

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-3-2 03:43
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2017-3-2 04:38

The uploader of this pattern chose to make it available for members that are DIY. 2 and above.

You will be at DIY. 2 when you have 126 credits.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-2 03:43
| Show all posts
It IS levels. The fact that people at levels 0 and 1 have replied to a thread does not mean they've downloaded the contents. Uploaders may choose to allow only members at (max) level 2 or above to be able to download their uploads, so members who are not yet at the chosen level will get the message you're referring to.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-2 04:00
| Show all posts
I ask my self, why is that, that some levels can't download some patterns, what is the use of it.

What I understand is that first you have to pay to see what level can download, I think that's not fair.
You pay for something you probably can't download, so bye bye gold coins :'(

Comments

You do not have to pay to see the level it is at. It's listed right under the pattern where you actually pay for it. EVERYONR has to level up. You have a points log you can actually see to monitor the  Details Reply Post time 2017-3-2 06:11
I saw it, there was a price, 30 coins, to see what the level was. So I did and it's crazy, but there was no level. I did not get that.  Post time 2017-3-2 05:07
you don't have to pay, when you click it you get the notice, that's before paying  Post time 2017-3-2 04:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-2 06:11
| Show all posts
KarinsCreations 2017-3-2 04:00
I ask my self, why is that, that some levels can't download some patterns, what is the use of it.

W ...

You do not have to pay to see the level it is at. It's listed right under the pattern where you actually pay for it. EVERYONR has to level up. You have a points log you can actually see to monitor the coins you spend. I am sure if you look there you'll find you were mistaken. As for fairness? It takes a lot of time and effort to level up and it's mice to be rewarded from time to time with a pattern someone just joining the site can't just stroll in and buy. It's a points and reward system, much like life itself.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-2 07:09
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2017-3-2 21:17

Read permission 90 means DIY 2. It's all there without clicking anything.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-2 16:49
| Show all posts
We've all had to level up - it takes time and a bit of effort.  If you upload patterns then you'll earn coins/credits to level up.  Obviously there are some patterns that are very popular so it's worth investing in a couple of these patterns to upload if you want really level up fast.  Take advantage of sales to pick up the patterns cheaper.  But levelling up is not a quick thing - it took me nearly a year to go from level 3 to 4 - you have to be patient.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-31 20:55
| Show all posts
Does 'Read permissions 90' mean that you need 90 Credits? That's how I read it.
I hope to have 90 Credits in a few weeks because I am eyeing one of those patterns too :P

Comments

If you look above your reply a few you can see where Anniekins not only shows where the information is, but also states "Read Permission means DIY 2."  Post time 2017-3-31 22:48

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 04:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.257384 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list