Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 214|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

So many Magic Dolls!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-3-3 02:47
| Show all posts |Read mode
I love that someone posted every single one.  =)  I had bought a few, but was reluctant to post them in case the creator could see my very specific group of dolls posted.  lol  I had posted a couple of the old ones that I knew were floating around.  The poster is asking 100 g each, though.  Little pricey.  Guess I can make a post, get some of the hourly bonuses, and download one every couple days!  Better than spending all the money I would have on them.  Now if someone could post all of those cute animals in the sweaters from those designers...

Author| Post time: 2017-3-3 08:46
| Show all posts
Only thing is every last Magic Doll chart on here is in black and white, save mine.  I posted the color version.  Charge that much and at least give us the color chart!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-3 07:25
| Show all posts
Oww yeah!! The sweater animals. I love that patterns, but I could only find the fox here on the site.

Comments

I hope so. I really want the walrus!  Post time 2017-3-4 00:12
Have some patience, first there was none, now there's one and who knows when the others are coming ;)  Post time 2017-3-3 09:03
*so I may get some when I get other charts done.* I know English, I swear!  Post time 2017-3-3 08:47
I love them! They are $7 each so I may try getting some other charts done. Don't want to really buy them right now seeing as how I bought five Magic Dolls, and I haven't done one yet!  Post time 2017-3-3 08:45
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 07:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056310 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list