| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Russian Crochet
View: 567|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

Help with buying patterns new to group and need help.

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-3-14 20:43
| Show all posts |Read mode
Help don't understand group would like to buy some patterns don't understand the gold coin system want downloaded patterns.luve in northeast pa.have 2 inches of snow and will continue to snow all day.
Post time: 2017-3-29 03:55
| Show all posts
Peggy8650

I'm agree with Spyctre, I was able to download patterns immediately upon earning my first gold coin, but only those patterns that were labeled/offered for "Free", as long as I had enough coins to cover the site's download fee. In fact, when it comes to downloading patterns, the only problem I've ever had, was that there were simply too many amazing patterns that I wanted to buy, but there were not enough gold coins in my pocket!  

With that said, any pattern that's not offered for "Free", is unobtainable until you level up to at least a DIY1. And even then, some patterns yet, will still only available to DIY2's and higher, it's all according to what the original member who uploaded it, has set their permissions to. But, I'm not sure about you, but there are enough absolutely incredible "Free" patterns offered here, that I could spend the next 2 years working on, before I  even looked at the paid patterns!

Either way you go, be it "Free" patterns,  or "aid" patterns, it is very easy to level up! As long as you're willing to put a little time in, to commenting on member threads, patterns and diaries, doing the occasional hourly task, and post a thread every now and agsin, you will be basking in all the "aid" patterns, that one could possibly ever want!

So now that you know the ropes, what are you waiting for....go have fun and be crafty..!!   

Kind Regards,
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-15 12:09
| Show all posts
Looks like you have a bit of gold now.  =)  When you click on a pattern that is "free," it will deduct 30 gold for the download.  When it is not free, it will deduct gold (50 is about average), and then you must click on it again to download where it will also deduct 30 gold.

To get more gold, comment on the diary sections or post new threads in the forum.  ;)  Don't forget your tasks!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-15 07:57
| Show all posts
You have to be at Level 2 to purchase patterns.  That being said, concentrate on building up your gold coins by going into My Center, Tasks and click on your level, you can do it a few times a day.  Comment on projects others have made.

Comments

I'm pretty sure I could download patterns at level 1. I don't remember much changes between what I could do at level 1 and level 2.  Post time 2017-3-26 07:05
No, its not a new thing. It's always been that way  Post time 2017-3-16 07:01
Is that level 2 thing new? I remember being able to download patterns immediately! That fact alone has kept me here over other sites. Guess I missed some rule change. Need to go read things!  Post time 2017-3-15 12:06

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-15 07:35
| Show all posts
Make sure you have enough gold coins for the pattern and also enough to be able to download it. Because if you don't have enough you won't be able to download it. They take gold coins when you buy it and take some more to download it. Hope this helps.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-16 00:07
| Show all posts
I am more than confused, lost would be more to the point.  I have got the pattern (how I do not know) think with coins but cannot download it says coins -199. Do I have to get 199 coins now?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-22 00:32
| Show all posts
It does take a lot of gold to download.  I am still working on getting some gold so I can download a pattern I want.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-31 10:06
| Show all posts
Did you get a response. I to don't understand and want to buy the backpacks patterns. I live in new nj

Comments

I too am in NJ (Central), about 11 miles from Sandy Hook. Would be nice if the "Jersey" folks could meet up :-)  Post time 2017-7-2 07:31
I'm in NJ also (Central), where are you?  Post time 2017-4-2 00:11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-23 04:18
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-24 06:35
| Show all posts
I think we all just need to be patient and the gold coins will mount up

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-9 13:02
| Show all posts
There is quite a lot to learn about this site

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-24 17:00
| Show all posts
Hi all, just a little confused with the information listed for purchase, can someone please explain each of these:

Download cost : Gold Coin -30
Price: 100 Gold Coin  [Payments Log]  [Buy]

Am I correct in saying that the total of the pattern is therefore 130 coins?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-24 22:43
| Show all posts
In a nut shell you got it

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 10:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066841 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list