Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 854|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

Сoins for the posted schemes

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-3-15 23:00 |Read mode
I settle the price for posted schemes, but sometimes after moderation it's marked as free. Can anybody explain me the rules?  

Comments

Old/solved topic  Post time 2017-5-22 11:21

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-3-16 00:31
| Show all posts
If you find something on the internet and it is free to you then when you share here the maximum you may as for in gold coin is 10 coins. And when you share you must state that it is a free pattern or chart in the title. :)

Comments

That's not true. I found a lot for free on the internet for free, but when I saw them here they cost more coins then you say, sometimes a lot more.  Post time 2017-3-16 04:25
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-16 00:20
| Show all posts
I whish to understand that... but it´s a litle confused to me , too...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-16 01:02
| Show all posts
I had that to.
Last time I contacted someone from the team and she changed it after it was approved.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-16 05:34
| Show all posts
I'm just wondering, how many nice schemes do we miss because of this rule. Every rule shortening the possible quantity of uploaded schemes should be changed.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-2 17:29
| Show all posts
thanks for the information

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-7 01:24
| Show all posts
I recently saw a free cart of N ora Cor bett here, beiung charged.... well for repaint okay, but for free charts? that should be a no no

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-18 22:07
| Show all posts
To be honest I think some "free" patterns do slip through in error and some may be slid through on purpose, however it is difficult to prove who knew what and when. When one sees the large amount of items going through this site on the daily basis, I think they do a really good job at checking them and getting them out and available to the members. It should be noted also that the "free" pattern rule is something that became effective in September 2014 and it was stated that the new coin limit on free patterns would not be changed on the older patterns that had been submitted before the new rule came into effect .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 18:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178676 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list