Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 486|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Looking for info on this new type of stitching

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-4-8 02:49 |Read mode
Edited by anniekins at 2017-4-8 08:05

i am looking for any info on this "stitiching" type I've seen advertised in XS mags. It's called "ZENBROIDERY" and I'd LOVE :):) to find info and maybe some charts so I can learn this!!

Thanks for any  help from any- &  everyone!!!  :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Comments

Old/solved topic  Post time 2017-5-30 07:01

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-4-8 08:56
| Show all posts
There are some kits available for this kind of stitching.  I think it was Herrshchners based out of North America has kits in their catalogue.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-8 09:11
| Show all posts
Hi Xrsqueen,

What exactly are you looking for, free patterns, paid kits, etc.?

I have digital access to 100's of XS catalogs and magazines in .pdf format. I did a quick search, just before replying here to you, and found quite a few that had articles relating to "zenbroidery."

So, if you can elaborate on your search, I would be more than happy to help you out, if I can.  ; )

Kind Regards,

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-29 07:23
| Show all posts
Hello,
   My understanding that it is like an adult coloring page to fill in as you please. The kits that I have seen just have a sheet in them with stitch suggestions to fill in the spaces just as if you were coloring but with floss. So this way you are creating a one of a kind piece by colors and stitches that you choose to use.  Some kits will have sequins and small beads to add if you would like.  So there are no real charts for it just a printed black outline fabric to stitch on that looks like a coloring page for you to fill in. Hope this helps

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-29 07:27
| Show all posts
Hello.
   It is basically just a coloring page that is printed on fabric  black on white. You fill in with stitches and colors of your choice just as you were coloring in a page on a coloring book. The kits I have seen will have a listed of stitches that you can use but it  is up to you to pick stitches and colors to your liking so you end up with one of a kind of design. Some kits have sequins to add and seed beads if you choose.  So there are not charts or graphs for it it. Hope this helps.

Comments

sorry I keept getting an internal error and it was not showing the post. That is why there is a duplicate  Post time 2017-4-29 07:28

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 23:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064140 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list