Savoir faire Vailly-ABC chats-Monochrome-rar

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-4-13 07:04 |Read mode

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Duplicate http://www.pindiy.com/thread-51348-1-1.html?_dsign=2a763592  Post time 2017-4-13 09:06

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-4-13 10:37
| Show all posts
Thank you for sharing.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-13 12:41
| Show all posts
Hello, I already asked you several times that when I put a duplicate like this "Know how Vailly-ABC cats-Monochrome-rar" to put me in bold carartère the first address of the post that I can see where it was
Yes, if it is duplicate have removed, quite OK, but I WANT TO SEE and as you put the address, I can not seem to see the post from several years ago.
You do not respect what I ask you ... and it begins to get very angry and if you come to do only recycle and not moderate the other grids, do not do anything and especially waste your time to put the Order on the forum to save space, there is quite a lot to do for this.
It is better that you do not answer me but do at least what I ask you.
DO NOT COME TO RECYCLE ...... make other moderations at the same time.
This work may be too degrading for you ????
You will not have to wear, know the
Charline1

Comments

Hi Charline1; First of all Anniekins is Global moderator of our site.... And she applies what exactly our site rules.... These rules are not personal... Therefore please respect our site rules ....  Details Reply Post time 2017-4-14 05:48

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-13 13:59
| Show all posts
It´s very beautiful, thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-14 05:48
| Show all posts
charline1 2017-4-13 06:41
Hello, I already asked you several times that when I put a duplicate like this "Know how Vailly-ABC  ...

Hi Charline1;

First of all Anniekins is Global moderator of our site.... And she applies what exactly our site rules.... These rules are not personal... Therefore please respect our site rules ....

Actually she wrote to me these comment on your post... Explain to me this :  Why she move to recycle area this post? (It means This comment not to you)

After than I will check and delete your all attachmnets and move to "checked" area ....

At that time I will send you an explain by "your post move to checked area by turquoise " message...

We are friendly site... Also this site exsist for hobbie and enjoy ... Please enjoy :loveliness:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 15:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086615 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list