Register
Search
View: 823|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

So many

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-4-26 21:36
| Show all posts |Read mode
There is so many lovely patters and ideas here.  Think I need to live 6582 years more to be able to make all stuff I want to make :-)

So much to do  and so little time

I love crochet and scrapbooking

Post time: 2017-5-9 02:48
| Show all posts
I have yarn and patterns for my whole lifetime and my three children's whole lifetimes as well
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-27 20:58
| Show all posts
Isn't it wonderful? I have so many patterns and magazines that I would need to live another 100 years at least and craft at least 12 hours a day to even make a dent in it. The internet has definitely turned me into an information and pattern hoarder. Thank goodness that digital and cloud storage is relatively inexpensive! I really hope to be able to pass this collection along with my book and doll collections down the line some day.

Fun stuff!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-18 22:03
| Show all posts
I don't pay for storage. I don't collect every pattern. Let's face it, just because you can design a pattern, doesn't mean you should.  I've seen some seriously bad patterns here and would never spend a fake gold coin for, much less spend my hard earned real cash on. The same goes for some people thinking thier products are worth selling on craft sights. I cringe at a lot of them.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-4-27 20:04
| Show all posts

Haha yes same here. The collectionthingy is almost more fun than making the stuff.... I like to print them out and storage them in folders in orders too...so there be alot folders lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-8 06:38
| Show all posts
love love it  this is wonderful you never know what you need next. But the super cuter critters get downloaded 1st. I would need 5 lifetimes to do as much as I want to now. I can just imagine what it will be like 20 years from now and all the changes in how things are done.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-4-27 22:58
| Show all posts
Jane Doe

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-4-27 20:58

Isn't it wonderful? I have so many patterns and magazines that I would need to live another 100 year ...

Yes i want to pass my collection on to my granddaughter one day :-) We cant have enough space right :-)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-10 17:25
| Show all posts
Jane Doe

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-4-27 12:58

Isn't it wonderful? I have so many patterns and magazines that I would need to live another 100 year ...

i can see im going on your way , buying magazines , scaning and saving patherns and many more ..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-1-2 07:10
| Show all posts
I had so many patterns and things I wanted to make before I found Pindiy.  This place is overwhelming.   I'm just happy looking around without the drama scene on other websites.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-25 05:39
| Show all posts
I'm right there with you! I have a notepad that I keep on my desk and I keep adding to it. The patterns I have now I've organized in nice little folders on my computer...now to just create!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-10 00:23
| Show all posts
I think the only thing, other than time, that we all need is yarn/thread fairy, who would magically send it to us as we needed it.  Free of charge, of course.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-27 00:05
| Show all posts
It's like having chocolate, ice cream and all the other goodies out there at once

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-4-27 01:32
| Show all posts
Hahaha yes...Hard time right :-)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-27 08:12
| Show all posts
I have many patterns for knitting and crocheting and I will NEVER make everything in 5 lifetimes, but it's nice to collect

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-28 14:24
| Show all posts
Yes, but we will never be bored!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-7 12:09
| Show all posts
I too have a long list of patterns that I want to make

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 19:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054775 sec., 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list