Forgot password?
 Register
View: 2086|Reply: 92
Collapse the left

Hourly Tasks Disabled

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-5-4 20:16 |Read mode
Despite being several hours since I last did my last hourly tasks it won't let me do them again. I tried all the different ways from the normal, to going through my notices and I just get that they are "disabled". I'm hoping that this is a problem that will go away on its own, but in case it doesn't I just thought I'd say something now.

Comments

Solved  Post time 2017-6-15 22:54

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-5-5 16:47
| Show all posts
Crap just keeps adding up.... ibook is a mess, people charging 100+ for patterns and now this....
Once I reached my next user level, I'll grab a few more patterns I really want and then I'm outta here.... :curse:
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-5 13:55
| Show all posts
This must be the 4th time since I became a member that Admin lowered the amount of GCs members get for various tasks & actions, while raising the price of downloads Significantly! I swear I am so sick of their greed, if this isn't just a temporary thing, I don't want to be a member any longer.  I hope they lose thousands of members. SHAME on you, Admin!!

Comments

Kind of hard to get mad about difficulty in stealing patterns we should be paying for.  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-5 23:57
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-5 04:15
| Show all posts
Well this sucks. Will be choosy about my downloads from now on.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-8 03:20
| Show all posts
The         
Everybody Hourly Bonus
has changed to 10 Points :D:handshake

Comments

AMW
OMG!!! How wonderful! Really, that makes a HUGE difference. Now I can download lots!  Post time 2017-5-8 05:09
Oh, yes  Post time 2017-5-8 04:28
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-6 20:43
| Show all posts
as someone who doesn't have thousands of coins....yes this definitely sucks a lot!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-6 15:08
| Show all posts

I remember when the price hike came that raised all prices all prices to 50 GC no matter what they had been previously. It too happened with no warning. Further members weren't even given the chance to to alter the price if they wished. The few patterns I had uploaded and originally priced at 10-20 GC, I knew weren't worth 50 GC, except maybe one. Despite the moderators telling us it would be fine, hardly anyone has downloaded any of mine though I had a few before. They're quite simply overpriced and I know it. And there's nothing I can do about it. So the conclusion to that is the price hike made my uploads pretty worthless.

I do wish there was a way to alter price of posted patterns so uploaders can adjust their price to suit the changing conditions of the forum. If the forum sticks to this new policy of theirs, many people who priced their patterns over 50 GC will regret it, and know what it means to have an overpriced pattern.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-6 10:01
| Show all posts
It would be very helpful if an administrator gives us informations about the 'new' rules.

Comments

I agree! Things like this always happen out of the blue and you're left wondering if it's a glitch or was done on purpose by the admins.  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-6 10:54

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-5 17:00
| Show all posts
It has become very expensive forum, you have to find another more affordable.

Has anyone said because they have taken away the coins?:(:(

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-5 00:40
| Show all posts
That really sucks.

Comments

I still get the 5 hourly coins, but the 16 coins an hour is now daily and disabled until tomorrow.  Post time 2017-5-5 02:06
Hey there Noone, My task is reading that it's only available "daily" also. However, I've been able to succesfully apply my "Level Task" twice now, at 5 hours apart. You might want to double check,   Post time 2017-5-5 01:08
to see if it'll work for you also. Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you! Kind Regards, Vicki  Post time 2017-5-5 01:08
Oh, how you right  Post time 2017-5-5 00:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 23:39
| Show all posts
If we are only getting our level task once a day I pity all those who got a bit greedy in pricing their uploads. I'm sure as heck going to think twice about what I spend on what downloads now with only 5 GC per hour. And despite what the forum may believe, it will NOT make me any more likely to buy GC than before, just be less likely to download, and less active on the forum as a whole. So I really hope they change their minds on this.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 20:29
| Show all posts
Its the same for me .. there was a quick notification but i didnt catch it and its not in my system messages. It said something like 100 member bonus had been given.

Comments

Hey there Picxie. My task is reading that it's only available "daily" also. However, I've been able to succesfully apply my "Level Task" twice now, at 5 hours apart. You might want to double check,   Post time 2017-5-5 00:51
to see if it'll work for you also. Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you! Kind Regards, V~  Post time 2017-5-5 00:50
@Picxie The only message that flashed on mine, was the following: The task of the number of applicants is full! [Click here to return the previous page] I didn't see anything about a bonus, althou  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-4 20:45
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 20:29
| Show all posts
Yep, I'm having the same problem! No matter what way I go about it, I keep getting the following message:

The task of the number of applicants is full!
[Click here to return the previous page]

I'm hoping that this is a technical issue that PinDiy is havng, and not that they're taking our hourly gold task(s) away from us.  :'(

@AMW Would you mind letting me know if yours starts working again, and I will do the same for you?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 20:45
| Show all posts
Its the same for me ..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 20:45
| Show all posts
Picxie

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-5-4 07:29

Its the same for me .. there was a quick notification but i didnt catch it and its not in my system  ...

@Picxie

The only message that flashed on mine, was the following:

The task of the number of applicants is full!
[Click here to return the previous page]

I didn't see anything about a bonus, although that would be a nice gesture. I'm just hoping, that this is a technical glitch, and they're not taking our hourly gold task(s) away from us!

BTW...It sure is a small world! Didn't I just see you on the flip side..."May the 4th be with you."  LOL.  :P   Vicki

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 20:54
| Show all posts
Same here. I even put my kitchen timer to be reminded to click, LOL.
Perhaps it's a temporary glitch...

Comments

I sure hope its a glitch! And I do the same thing as you, I've set the timer on my phone to alarm every hour, so I don't forget.  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-4 21:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 21:01
| Show all posts
Mine is not working either.

Comments

Your are more than welcome! My fingers are still crossed. ; ) V~  Post time 2017-5-5 01:15
Thanks! So far I have done it once. We shall see how it goes!  Post time 2017-5-5 00:58
Whoops sorry, my comments posted backwards. ; ) V~  Post time 2017-5-5 00:48
to see if it'll work for you also. Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you! Kind Regards, Vicki  Post time 2017-5-5 00:46
Hey there Madcat. My task is reading that it's only available "daily" also. However, I've been able to succesfully apply my "Level Task" twice now, at 5 hours apart. You might want to double check,   Post time 2017-5-5 00:45

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 21:03
| Show all posts
ghiromi

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-5-4 07:54

Same here. I even put my kitchen timer to be reminded to click, LOL.
Perhaps it's a temporary glitc ...

I sure hope its a glitch!  :'(

And I do the same thing as you, I've set the timer on my phone to alarm every hour, so I don't forget. ;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 21:07
| Show all posts
level task is gone

Nothing to do for this task, please go to apply a new task!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-4 21:15
| Show all posts
Mine says 5 hours to renew

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 18:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050333 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list