Register
View: 55|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

About user : Charline1

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-5-12 09:07
| Show all posts |Read mode
Our moderators;

It is very important.... Are you share your real life infos with this user?

http://www.pindiy.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=91453&do=profile

Lately we argue and fight she said to me this:

""
I did not register blindly and I learned some things
You are not an ordinary forum with 100 or 200 members who eventually meet and arrange to go aurestaurant together.
Are you a company
Charline- Anne""

Funny words  especially last words ... When I am thinking... If it comes true it can be very lovely ;P;P... Me and with you drink coffee all together ... It is very lovely idea .... We are Legend I guess ;P

but important part for me this red color part.... Did you share any infos with this user? Could please let me know ?

Principally, I never share my real life info in here ... Please never you too .... It is very important for your security

@anniekins               
@Cristina                  
@Fox01                     
@paulamig                  
@leopard danio         
@woolfan                  
@badupiano               
@Aragu                  
@Jaguar                    
@samara                     
@Rikku      

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-5-12 09:31
| Show all posts
Edited by leopard danio at 2017-5-12 09:33

I don't share any information about my life with users although a few of them have already asked me personal questions. I kindly told them I couldn't answer such questions because it wouldn't be safe for me to do so.

I don't know Charline1.

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Excellent!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-12 12:13
| Show all posts
Turquoise, you know very well my experience with this user. I have come to the conclusion that she is a very disturbed and possibly lonely person and she can't be trusted.

I have never revealed anything personal about myself anywhere on the internet and I never will.

It would be nice to meet everyone for coffee but unfortunately you are all over the world and it would cost a fortune to travel.:)

So cheers....

coffee-cup-clip-art-download-cup-of-coffee-clip-art-800_767.jpg

Comments

This is our traditional coffe.... It must serve with tiny water and tiny desert... Hope you like it [attachimg]1030008[/attachimg] [attachimg]1030007[/attachimg] [attachimg]1030006[/attachimg] [at  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-12 20:00

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-5-12 20:00
| Show all posts

This is our traditional coffe.... It must serve with tiny water and tiny desert... Hope you like it
IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

fotoğraf 2 (10).JPG

11865470526_0375ac696b_o.jpg

48f77cddc89e90439a99154eb6602bd3.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-12 20:23
| Show all posts
Wonderful! Thank you very much

Comments

:))  Post time 2017-5-12 21:08

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-13 09:48
| Show all posts
Turquoise, check it out, please.

Untitled-1.jpg

Comments

Could you please check again? I can not see any attachment on the post  Post time 2017-5-14 23:30

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-14 22:06
| Show all posts
I had several time a PM from her, is she keeps complaining about her uploads in repaint area are all duplicates.
Tried to make her understand, there are several ways she should use "search" to make sure the pattern is nu duplicate.

She told me she sufferes from the results of a stroke, which makes it very difficult for her to type without mistakes. I know this can lead to trouble. Just advised her to keep on trying. I still thinks she has the best of intentions, but is does not work out well.

Comments

she told me she suffers from aneurysm :)  Post time 2017-5-14 23:37

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-14 23:25
| Show all posts
She told me she had cancer or heart problems, I don't remember which. That may very well be, and I am not unsympathetic to her if she has an illness. I too tried to help her search for duplicates at the beginning. French is her native language and that may be a problem, but illness or language is not an excuse for name calling and abusive behavior. I don't know what her intentions are but I do know she likes to argue.

Comments

My Last words to charline1: I don't believe these "mr" story ...But again I will answer your rude answer.... If we are illegal your wife is "criminal" too.... Please stop agitation... I had fatal i  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-14 23:57
Ahahaha I talk with her husband .... (I never believe who write to me her husband) I pretend to like "believe" it was very funny... She is from belgium  Post time 2017-5-14 23:44

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-5-14 23:57
| Show all posts
anniekins

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-5-14 17:25

She told me she had cancer or heart problems, I don't remember which. That may very well be, and I a ...

My Last words to charline1:

I don't believe these "mr" story ...But again I will answer your rude answer....

If we are illegal your wife is "criminal" too.... Please stop agitation... I had fatal illness on my family.... I know what it is?

But noble people never use this situation on their advantage... unfortunately you never understand what is mean ...

I haven't enough time your childish spoiled behaviours.... If you will have real question or problem , And If I see necessary ... I will answered..... Otherwise I haven't time for you anymore

Comments

great answer!  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-15 17:36

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-15 01:10
| Show all posts
It is almost amusing that she accuses this site of being illegal when she is here all the time and constantly posting charts.;P

Comments

:))  Post time 2017-5-15 09:51

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 01:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.107432 sec., 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list