Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 1314|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

Prairie Moon Liberty Pattern Wanted

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-5-22 23:18
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, Just wondering if anyone can provide any leads on an out of print pattern from Prairie Moon called Liberty.  It is an Americana piece that is done in the shape of a boot/shoe.  I just came across a picture of it in the last couple of weeks but no luck finding the pattern anywhere.  Any ideas/
 Author| Post time: 2017-5-23 23:20
| Show all posts
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.  I am going to try and attach an image.  It's a cross stitch pattern and has been out of print for some time so finding it is like finding a needle in a haystack.  I was hoping that someone might have a copy sitting around and collecting dust.  

Login/Register to enlarge
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-23 21:22
| Show all posts
Did you try Google to find the pattern?  If you have a picture, you can use their image search.  It works a lot.  Some patterns are in Archive and they will show up in Gpogle.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-24 05:17
| Show all posts
oh my gosh. I have to have this now. I love this!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-5-24 20:46
| Show all posts
Isn't it awful when you come across something and then find out that it is no longer available?  I think it's adorable but I understand that it has been out of print for almost eight years so it's going to be a challenge to find it somewhere.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-25 10:37
| Show all posts
you have to post the pattern you want in the Bounty area along with how many gold coins you are offering.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-5-25 22:03
| Show all posts
Thank you so much for responding.  I'm clearly a novice at this but more than happy to learn.  Can someone please explain how do I go about posting a bounty?  Where should I be searching?

Comments

go into Bounty area on your homepage and hit "new". It will ask you what you are offering and what pattern.  Post time 2017-5-26 06:33

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-5-25 22:15
| Show all posts
Aha!  Figured out how to do this and have posted my request.  Thanks to all who helped me along.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-29 07:34
| Show all posts
I hope someone can find it for you!!  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-5-30 22:41
| Show all posts
So pretty obvious by now that I had no idea what I was getting into when I made my post to the Bounty page.  I think I may have to start going to garage sales to find the pattern I want.  I should have looked at the other listings before posting my request.  I don't have anywhere near the number of coins to offer in order to get anyone to respond.  Oh well, lesson learned.  

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-23 21:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062345 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list