Forgot password?
 Register
View: 866|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

A thank you for all the members.

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-6-12 19:04
| Show all posts |Read mode
A new member, a welcome, feels like a warm bath.
I'm really happy that I joined the group.
In the past I was a member of a forum, in the Netherlands.
Two years I was happy, but one of the members found out that I had something with my health.
I will be onest to you all, they bulling me and why, I sit in a wheelchair by a medical mistake.
They laughed about it, but it was not my fault, I had no choise believe me.
I'm a normal human being, I can't walk but have four wheels under my behind.
No pitty please but treat me as you would be treated as a normal person.
I hope you understand me, I know it's a difficult problem, it's so mean if your health is fantastic, bulling someone else who's health is less.
I hope that I can join the group for a long time, maybe I asked for help it doesn't matter.
I have the intention to be a good member and help if I can.
Thanks for listning.
Friendly regards,
Sylvana.
 Author| Post time: 2017-6-12 19:53
| Show all posts
Thank you bluedales.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-6-14 17:49
| Show all posts
Thank you so much Jane, for your kind words, tears in my eyes.
You are right I'm sitting in a wheelchair, not always easy I can tell you.
When it happend the medical mistake on my right hip and you notice that your right leg is 7 cm shorter and they can do notting for you and must live with it my life was upside down.
Now I can tell you the rest, I was born to ealier not even 7 months, weight not even one kilo.
I was very tiny but the delivery goes wrong, I became a brainbleeding result I'm spastic also only my legs. My mind is normal, finished school together with valid people.
Had a job, perfect for me a sitting one. Now I have lost my job, who I loved so much, lost my car everything. I did not sleep well, but I made a dission to tell the truth, and the reactions faboules.
I post a new thread with a surprice.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-14 03:27
| Show all posts
I'm sorry that you had such a horrible experience with that other forum. I think you will find that we are different here! Personally I don't understand what a person's health situation has to do with a crafty forum anyway. We are all different and have different trials and triumphs in our lives and that should NEVER be used as a way to judge.

I LOVE people and I love crafts and my online friends are my world. Don't let the fools get you down my friend, in the end they are the unhappiest of all or they wouldn't have to work so hard to put others down. Stay strong and be happy and let them destroy each other. I don't know about you but there are too many projects and plans for me to waste time worrying about people that add no value to my life.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-6-13 16:13
| Show all posts
Yes sundrop I have notice it already.
I hope my story was not ton heavy, but I hate to lie.
I had enough friends at my work, but after I became sick I have not seen one of them.
So not the friends as I thought.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-13 03:52
| Show all posts
Welcome to the forum.  Sometimes people are idiots.  I have to say this is a nice group!  We are here to help and get patterns...same as you

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-6-18 18:50
| Show all posts
Thank you jolea, I agree with you. Here I'm not scared here, and want to help answering questions.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-18 08:38
| Show all posts
Welcome new friend. No reason you will be treated badly because of your health. All are welcome.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-14 20:22
| Show all posts
Hi friends .. when i get a higher level i ll be able to chat with u and move freely here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-6-14 20:27
| Show all posts
Thank you very much daisy for your welcome.
Very happy here on the forum.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-12 19:27
| Show all posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-14 18:11
| Show all posts
welcome sylvana

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 12:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077587 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list