Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 229|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

Great news for me.

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-6-14 21:30
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I had a very good intervieuw with a woman.
I ordered a new wheelchair, she must made the dission.
We had a talk over 2 hours, I told her everything what I had on my heart.
I was surpriced she understand so good, in the past a whole different story, I had a man and think very different is my conclusion.
Anyway I get a new wheelchair, not the normal one, but with the changes I need.
I must wait for a phonecall witch firm have the best wheelchairs.
I was very happy, here in the Netherlands we have a system get or not get if you understand what I mean.
Anyway she said with my mouth was notting wrong, I could explain everything with a good reason, a plus point.
They use a patient lift because of my pain, savety for my body, I must sit in several wheelchairs and you get very tired.
I wanna share this with you, because I'm sooooo happy, can scream it of the roofs.
My best friend is 14 years old now and did his job.
Friendly regards,
Sylvana.
Post time: 2017-6-23 10:15
| Show all posts
Congratulations on your new wheel chair.  Everyone should be able to have the things that are necessary for them to be as mobile as possible.  I'm very glad for you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-6-23 14:21
| Show all posts
Thank you so much for your congratulations, mine was 15 years old and now I'm a little thicker.
So I needed a new one, the wheelchair is still for free, a stairelevator that I have and get out of order I must pay it by myself. The same for my scootmobile, that gives me a little bit freedom.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 03:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049879 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list