Forgot password?
 Register
View: 301|Reply: 16

Rating poins

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-6-22 00:21
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Pam210 at 2017-6-21 18:20

I have signed out and in to get my daily sign in points but I have noticed that the dailey rating gold coins do not reload I have only had 6 left for the last 3 days.
Should this reload every new day ? Do I have to do something to reset it to be able to give more  rating coins

How does   " rating coins" get replinished if not automatic ?

Comments

Old/Solved topic  Post time 2017-7-21 08:52
Post time: 2017-6-22 03:02
| Show all posts
To earning gold coins search information here: http://www.pindiy.com/thread-254699-1-1.html?_dsign=9d2954fc

And to earn crédits here ir the formula : Total points = number of posts X0.1 + number of subjects X0.26 + fine posts number X5 + online time (hours) /1.5

If you go to Settings - Points - you see every points you have earn ; my points or points log ;)

Comments

Thank you I am trying to find out how the " Ratings " coins get refiled. Isn't this done daily since it states you have ?? left for the day . Not how to earn coins or credits.  Post time 2017-6-22 04:32
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-22 16:59
| Show all posts
Edited by Sylvana at 2017-6-22 10:01

You can see also your coins you earned a click on your name or settings
Look at the left side then you will see the coins.
If it is what you mean.

Comments

Thank you this is also not what I am referring to You can rate items and there is a certain amount of coins to use for the day. I am trying to find out how they are replenished  Post time 2017-6-22 19:55

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-22 17:08
| Show all posts
To earn coins log in every day 50 coins.
Every replay is 5 coins.
I'm a newbie also and I don't know everything, try to find out how everything works or post a question.
You can also earn points by the task, click on your center and then task you see direcly how many coins you get.

Comments

Thank you I do understand about signing in points, but it is not what I am referring too  Post time 2017-6-22 19:54

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-6-22 19:58
| Show all posts
This is what I am referring to  How does the coins get replenished for giving out ratings ?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Yes I know what you mean, and yes, I'm in DIY.2 and get every day 20 coins to rate threads.  Post time 2017-7-2 16:00

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-22 20:15
| Show all posts
Every time you download a pattern, in DYI 2 you must say thank you or beautiful, if you do that you get coins for it back that is rating. Is that what you mean, if not I can't help you and you must asked the members.

Comments

Hoi zephyr, Wordt nu toch echt ingewikkeld, ben ik verkeerd ingelicht. Dank je voor je reactie, nog een fijne Zondag.  Post time 2017-7-2 18:54
Nee Sylvana, dit is wat anders. Je kunt iemand belonen voor een thread en dan klik je op "Rate" in dat bericht, probeer het maar eens als je iemand voor een leuke thread wilt belonen.  Post time 2017-7-2 16:03
No that's not the same thing. You don't have to thank people for uploading their charts in DIY2 - it's nice to do that but you don't have to in that or any other level - it's voluntary. The rating s  Details Reply Post time 2017-6-22 20:24

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-22 20:24
| Show all posts
Sylvana 2017-6-22 20:15
Every time you download a pattern, in DYI 2 you must say thank you or beautiful, if you do that you  ...

No that's not the same thing.  You don't have to thank people for uploading their charts in DIY2 - it's nice to do that but you don't have to in that or any other level - it's voluntary.  The rating system means you can donate some coins to someone who has uploaded a pattern that you really like.  It's totally separate to the coins you've used to buy the pattern or paid to download it but is just a little extra thank you for uploading something really good.  I did think the rating recharged itself every day - I've never known it not to do that.  It is a full 24 hours since you last used your rating system Pam210?

Comments

Yes that is what i am referring too I am having issues with it not recharging itself. It seems like I can be down to 6 coins for 3 days and today it only started with 12 coins  Post time 2017-6-22 21:25

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-22 20:27
| Show all posts
Thanks for the information, very usefull and clear.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

||FAQ|||Dark room|||www.pindiy.com

2018-1-21 14:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.032467 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2018 770

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list